• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
casey97

New Patch:Network /firewall setting error

14 posts in this topic

Since the new patch every time I try to login I get a message that says:

CHECK YOUR FIREWALL. NETWORK SETUP ERROR:NETWORK ACCESS FAILED. Sometimes I can proceed with login but sometimes I need to start all over.

I get the same message on either of my PCs. A complete reinstall of the game does not stop it. Turning off the firewall doesn't help either.

Anyone know how to fix this? Anyone?, anyone?

game always loads but i get the message to, even tho i've tried having firewall on allowing wwii access AND turning it off completely:confused:

The firewall check is failing in the current patch - nothing to do with your firewall, we're looking at a fix or disabling the firewall check :/.

I crash after every 2-3 missions waiting for the results or when trying to choose a new unit theres a long wait then im guessing a cthl.

The firewall check is failing in the current patch - nothing to do with your firewall' date=' we're looking at a fix or disabling the firewall check :/.[/quote']

OK. Thanks

The firewall check is failing in the current patch - nothing to do with your firewall' date=' we're looking at a fix or disabling the firewall check :/.[/quote']

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CTHL ISSUES???????????????????????

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0