• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arc

Was thrilled with the performance in 1.28, but

6 posts in this topic

An observation...

Now that there are two patches ALL of the Lagg & stutter issues came back again today. I cannot believe how bad the performance is today versus 1.28.0. Lag Darted twice, RAMmed twice, and damage king of the world again. Did I miss a post or something?

Jeesh.... I was soo looking forward to the improvements.

:o(

Yes the fps suck after the latest patch. It's really a shame as the game is not fun to play now.

I found a thread by someone from the 505th. I optimized my game settings and my stutter has stopped. Give it a try and see what happen's

I found a thread by someone from the 505th. I optimized my game settings and my stutter has stopped. Give it a try and see what happen's

Do you have a link? I am not sure what you mean by optimize? I have everything pretty basic, defragged, have latest drivers, and I have 2 gigs of RAM. Like I said, I was very impressed by the 1.28.0 performance but have been smacked back down to stutterland now.

Thx

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0