Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hiiamben

Ok here we go again!!

5 posts in this topic

Ok guys once again after the patch installs i get the playarc/w2i something or other is not a valid version. Ok once again i removed all of wwii from my system, did a full install of game and am once again getting an i/o error when trying to install the game and gives me a corrupt file message?? I just reloaded windows on here and had everything checked on it. so any idea's will help!!

Ok guys once again after the patch installs i get the playarc/w2i something or other is not a valid version. Ok once again i removed all of wwii from my system' date=' did a full install of game and am once again getting an i/o error when trying to install the game and gives me a corrupt file message?? I just reloaded windows on here and had everything checked on it. so any idea's will help!![/quote']

Ok i am assuming your drive is defragged and checked for any errors?

could be a small bit error memory issue

You could try running the patch with only 1 stick of memory installed

swap between sticks and see if patch continues..

Could also be a bios setting inducing an error.

Is anything overclocked or set out of spec?

CPU speed, ram timings, voltages?

Can you pissile hit print screen on the errors, and paste them into MS paint?

Kind of want to see the IO error

Something may be corrupting the download, make sure you don't use any download accelerator type programs, and that any active virus scanners are off.

it seems they are having problems once more looks like someone forgot to test the patch to make sure it was stable before putting in on the live server.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0