Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
denw2o

what's a good axis squad these days (moved to Recruitment forum)

60 posts in this topic

505th gets about 6 on a normal night, and 16 average on squadnight. but if you want an uber squad go for KGW or 1775th

with eleventybillion active people

the recruitment forum is teh lame for finding squads

The log in screen has squads recruiting I believe.

i dont look for numbers, i look for cool people.

numbers come - some good nights, some bad, but if you are playing with cool people that is what counts.

it certainly is important to have great people in your squad

but it sucks being alone

that's what happened to my last squad...hardly anyone plays anymore

none of the random folks I come across ingame ever want to work together

lonewolfing makes me feel kinda sad

Nice it like financial institutions bidding for your buisiness.

hehe yeah

perhaps I should make up some spreadsheets and pie charts

with eleventybillion active people

the recruitment forum is teh lame for finding squads

I'd suggest KGW.. iirc the biggest squad in game. Bose26 if your looking for airsquad.

I'd suggest KGW.. iirc the biggest squad in game. Bose26 if your looking for airsquad.

3rd's Got Alot of Members :) Maybe more than KGW We have never bumped the numbers :)

Know what's even lonelier than lone wolfing. It's when you pick a squad because somebody extended the BS they give themselves to you e.g.

Yeah, we always work together, with coordinated missions etc. etc.

You join and find that they don't even talk to each other. Who do you sue?

I would suggest you determine the kind of play you like and then do some searches of the various forums to find people that express the same opinions. Join up with somebody you find in whatever squad they're in. You'll soon develop a comradeship with that guy and then both of you can rinse and repeat until you find other people who think like the both of you. Pretty soon you'll have a group of like thinkers who can then break off and do it the way they want to. Anything else is a coin toss. I'm sorry to say but my experience has been that most squads seem to want numbers as opposed to people who will think and work together. That might be too much like a real army.

All this being said, good experiences in here are built one battle at a time and what might be a miserable day will surely be followed by a great one.

von Beeg

it certainly is important to have great people in your squad

but it sucks being alone

that's what happened to my last squad...hardly anyone plays anymore

none of the random folks I come across ingame ever want to work together

lonewolfing makes me feel kinda sad

3rd's Got Alot of Members :) Maybe more than KGW We have never bumped the numbers :)

100+ active members, and by active we means you have to participate on at least 2 squadnights a month (squadnights on Wednesdays and Sundays evening European hours).

If you live in Europe, check us out at www.kgwiking.com

If you must play AXIS look up the 16th ID.. Good people.. Good fun doing whatever they are doing!

www.16ID.com

But when you come to your senses play ALLIED and see the 23rd Armor.

www.23rdarmor.com

Great Okie's back AND up to his old brainwashing ways... ;)

Teamplay... find a squad that engages in teamplay and doesn't merely preach it (just like Von Beeg stated above).

Then again... who am I kidding... I prefer to solo... as I'm the only person who can reliably cover my own arse in-game. ;)

100+ active members, and by active we means you have to participate on at least 2 squadnights a month (squadnights on Wednesdays and Sundays evening European hours).

If you live in Europe, check us out at www.kgwiking.com

We dont do squad nights Really cause everynight is a Squad Night. 30 Members online at most times and We have Dinker :o

Okie did u miss me?

I missed you

Lets Cuddle

I am an Okie.. But maybe not the Okie you think?

But if you really want to cuddle.. Bring some cheap french wine and i'm all yours big boy!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0