Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
denw2o

what's a good axis squad these days (moved to Recruitment forum)

60 posts in this topic

I am an Okie.. But maybe not the Okie you think?

But if you really want to cuddle.. Bring some cheap french wine and i'm all yours big boy!

Okiemoe Right?

We dont do squad nights Really cause everynight is a Squad Night. 30 Members online at most times and We have Dinker :o

Well, that's your style. Our's is to organise a "massive", organised attack twice a week that sucks in a lot of blue tags in addition to the entire KGW of course. Even red tags turn up in force… ;)

If you are ready for discipline and dedication, and looking for organised teamplay you are ready for KGW. If you are in Euro time zone come join us. If you are in US time zone i can recommend 1775th.;)

Last I checked 3PzG was around 950 members. I believe it's the largest squad ingame with SG's numbers down (They used to have over 1,000 i believe). We usually field around 20 most hours with anywhere from 30-50 high peak. If we ever do squad nights again I'd expect around 60 on at a given point. Now getting everyone to use teamspeak...different story. But ya, we have Dinker.

KGW has players from all over not just europe but all adhere to our three core values of Patience,dedication and discipline.

If you don't have them don't apply...There's no lack of squads in this game you just have to find one that fits your playing style.

S!

Den, If you werent such a wierd OT freak you would be welcome in 41st,

On second thought, Nah, You wouldnt,

;-)

Youre always welcome to hang with us, Anytime, But to become a member you have to speak Swedish,

Cheers,

It all depends on what time you play

no doubt Kgw daytime through early evenings

1775 evenings-primetime ironwolves evenings-primetime as well

3pzg 12am to 6am is our most organized hours at least 15 and up to 50 without much effort everday year round...we even can get 20 plus prime time from time to time and almost always have at least 6 logged in 24/7 year round

It all depends on what time you play

no doubt Kgw daytime through early evenings

1775 evenings-primetime ironwolves evenings-primetime as well

3pzg 12am to 6am is our most organized hours at least 15 and up to 50 without much effort everday year round...we even can get 20 plus prime time from time to time and almost always have at least 6 logged in 24/7 year round

When i ran with 3PzG i was always impressed with you guys! I had to stay up late but it was worth it alot of times!

Now if we could only have a SQAUD vs SQAUD deathmatch!

Now if we could only have a SQAUD vs SQAUD deathmatch!

we do em all the time on the training server. PM me if you guys really want to set something up.

S!

Memnoch

it certainly is important to have great people in your squad

but it sucks being alone

that's what happened to my last squad...hardly anyone plays anymore

none of the random folks I come across ingame ever want to work together

lonewolfing makes me feel kinda sad

You're just with the wrong folks.

www.23rdarmor.org used to be an axis squad but is now 100% allied. 25-50 people on every day. Always someone to play with.

dbx

Shoo Allied illiterates.

Perhaps you should outline what you are looking for in a squad and why you would be a good addition to said squad.

A big S! To Den and VonBeegs!! Good to see you guys again :) Just resubbed this month to check it out and am having a blast again :) JG2 is on the rise again :) Give me a S! ingame when you are guys!

Draggin

Oh Man, Poor Den, dicisions, decisions. Let me give you some additional input from personal experience about some of the squads suggested. One squad had a bunch of cry baby officers assigned to HC who lost out in a blood purge, quit and went to play space games. This left a bunch of people holding their puds with no leadership. Imagine the dedication to the historical concept of the game when they leave and move 3000 years ahead in time. I couldn't figure that one out and attributed it to the fact that they were more interested in a shoot-em-up than any kind of historical interest in the game. Another squad had a somewhat megalomaniacal leader who was cool as hell but would set us up with absolutely suicidal missions in such a way that he survived but most of the rest paid with their lives. Not good. Oh yeah, and then there are the sophomoric little boys who like to make jokes about bestiality and sexual acts that would get you thrown out of one of the political parties. To each his own but personally, I don't make innuendoes that might make anyone think that I'm less than straight. Next thing you know people don't want to go with you on night patrols. Don't ask-Don't tell! Overall, it's still pot luck. Really depends on how you want to play.

von Beeg ;-)

I've been in enough squads to figure that out :)

I remember JG2 being a really great squad during my brief time with them. They were really big on TS.

One thing I discovered is that while I am a poor ground pounder, I am an even more atrocious pilot.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0