Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
khbigjoe

[ALLIED] 13th Infantry Regiment (13INF)

1,173 posts in this topic

Rgr yep that would be right, spam bots. Speak 2 Wocka, n1ckm or shi50 in game mate they will get u access.

Calling all ex 13th Infantry members.

If you're feeling a chill down your spine, blacking out and waking up at your computer, seeing the number 13 everywhere you go.

ITS TIME TO COME HOME

An all stations call has been sent out to all members of the 13th past and present.

The 13th Infantry Regiment...for grown men who should know better!

19th May - 13th Infantry Regiment 10 Year Anniversary, party like its 2007!!!

S!

It’s been 10 Years, that’s right from the 19th May 2017 the 13th Infantry Regiment has been around for 10 Years.

To celebrate we are hoping to get some numbers on and have a blast that weekend starting the Friday night, going on through to Sunday, so check out the forums the next following weeks.

So lads, let’s generate some momentum get in the forums say hello and celebrate this momentous occasion.

Eddie05

CO 13th Infantry Regiment

Edited by eddie05

Hello!

Do you mind French players? I have been playing since sometimes at WWII Online and doing multiple break, never really joining a squad.

I still managed to reach good ranks in both factions in the air, and in the infantry.

I am a "tank lover" and a "plane lover". With my ping, I'm generally just a walking meatbag. Even my natural knowledge of my natal land don't help me here. :P

I used to be relatively good with spitfire before. (Well, good enought to survive and get at least some shoots during dogfights.)

Just asking, because I'm thiking about joining a squad.

Edited by kuronyra

We have no problem with french buddy, we mostly on the ground as Infantry but we always like tank cover and can have time in the air sometimes :D

Get on discord if you haven't already, always good to find people and squads.

That's it. I'm out.

Why? Because I am being kicked off with no explanation by Dfadd who bring up the fact I play axis this campaign despite the MULTIPLES ANNOUNCEMENT I made about that. (And I asked before and people told me it was ok.)

And when I ask why? I get nothing. No explanation.

"

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
cos i can.

"

And now banned from the 13TH forum. Continue mate. You have just prooven my point. Still not received info, but you have just prooved you were not worth my time.

Sad that some player have to be like you. The maturity you have is incredibly low.

Edited by kuronyra

Please calm down.

You have a grudge with one (1) person. Do not let it fall over on a 10 year old squad that are known for... well we like to have a laugh, and not to take all to seriously. :)

Neither me, Eddie or poker has banned you. But you stepped over some lines that made OTHERS react. Do not make this bigger than it is, please. I mean: You could actually be right in not having broken our "conduct code", but you HAVE to wait and be patience. Not all live in the time zone you do, and visit our 13th forums at the times you do. Actually the person you have a grudge with usually visits every second month (maybe, but very seldom).

For you others interested in joining: We currently seek a young cabin boy for Bobs return next week. :P

38 minutes ago, wockawocka said:

For you others interested in joining: We currently seek a young cabin boy for Bobs return next week. :P

Must be clean.

1 hour ago, wockawocka said:

Please calm down.

You have a grudge with one (1) person. Do not let it fall over on a 10 year old squad that are known for... well we like to have a laugh, and not to take all to seriously. :)

Neither me, Eddie or poker has banned you. But you stepped over some lines that made OTHERS react. Do not make this bigger than it is, please. I mean: You could actually be right in not having broken our "conduct code", but you HAVE to wait and be patience. Not all live in the time zone you do, and visit our 13th forums at the times you do. Actually the person you have a grudge with usually visits every second month (maybe, but very seldom).

As I said the problem was and still is with Dfadd who had multiple occasion to speak to me. He even answered on the shoutbox when I was in for crying out loud! And gave NO explaination at all. No nothing.

So yeah, that was the final nail for me and I posted here. And now Poker tryied to help me but I am just to livid at the moment and doing stupid stuff. Problem is, I still want my answer. Except now Someone and I suspect naturally Dfadd have banned my IP and I can't even look at the forum now. (And now I have forever in my mind the picture of that butt.gif send by Poker.

My problem isn't with the 13INF and I would still recommend that squad. My problem is with Dfadd who already had multiple opportunity to explain himself, and did not.

Edited by kuronyra

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0