WINDOWS VISTA SP1

10 posts in this topic

Is coming tomorrow

Hurrah ............

Btw have a good program for the TBL FIX for AMD Cpus

PM me for details....

CJ

From CNET yesterday:

Vista SP1 has been held up because of a problem in which some drivers don't work with the update. That appears to still be a problem, according to an e-mail I got last week when I queried about SP1's status.

"In mid-March, we will release Windows Vista SP1 to Windows Update and the download center on microsoft.com," Microsoft said in a statement. "Customers who visit Windows Update can choose to install Service Pack 1. Any system that Windows Update determines has a driver known to not upgrade successfully will not be offered SP1."

The company said that starting in "mid-April," it will start to push SP1 automatically to those Vista customers using the operating system's built-in automatic update option.

So, the rats originally said they'd support vista when service pack 1 came out. Are they sticking to their word?

Get the first rat chat they talk about vista in that.

Personally i found that Vista and this game work just fine if you know what you are doing with vista itself. Alot of the problems that come across has to do with settings in vista "like the mouse not working due to people changing compatibility to xp" that F'ed up UAC, Aero and the user themselves. I'll probably reload vista once the beta testing starts.

Blah... really not looking forward to that, vista makes my elbow hurt.

It is amazing that OS X and Vista has same issues while they don't have a BYTE of similar code and coded with completely different philosophy.

I call this rush and major OS change times.

OS X Leopard is barely usable (compared to previous version,e.g. like XP) after second major update which weights hundreds of megabytes.

MS has to fix Vista, hope they did their job.

It is amazing that OS X and Vista has same issues while they don't have a BYTE of similar code and coded with completely different philosophy.

I call this rush and major OS change times.

OS X Leopard is barely usable (compared to previous version,e.g. like XP) after second major update which weights hundreds of megabytes.

MS has to fix Vista, hope they did their job.

Vista is far better opperating system than XP is, it had a few issues during the first month or so after release but anything serious is allready fixed. I am using it on my gaming rig right now.

So' date=' the rats originally said they'd support vista when service pack 1 came out. Are they sticking to their word?[/quote']

No, we've been unofficially supporting it since it was released. The difference between official support and unofficial support is called customer service. If you have a Vista problem, fill out a ticket at http://support.playnet.com

Havent really had many problems with Vista. The auto-update patch doesnt work. First time I run ww2 online on Vista it crashed (both times with a reinstall). But since the one crash it runs fine. I waited a year to get Vista because of all that was wrote about it. They where all wrong Vista is great! Sp1 didnt do anything that I can tell.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0