Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rayka

Game wont auto start

7 posts in this topic

Game wont auto start or start at all, I cant get into training server also, my account is up to date

Could you elaborate on what happens?

How do you try to launch the game?

Do you ever get to the point of putting in your username and password?

At what point in the process does it not do what it's supposed to do?

I click in desktop, i get the screen which has username and password, i tick the box

Little box comes up which says Rx Playgate, usually the game starts to load at this point, but it doesnt atm

Ive tried closing the browser and starting the game, it starts my isp and takes me to a wwll online patge which says are you ready for a game key

Ive also tried logging onto training server, but that wont work either

Installing Office 2007 has caused some issues for people getting the game to launch. You won't have to do the reinstall, but the fix is only a workaround at the moment. What you would see when you launch the game is a command window (black background) pop up on screen, then disappear. The following is the explanation and workaround:

When you launch the game, it launches ww2.exe. ww2.exe looks at your settings and determines to launch either ww2_x86.exe or ww2_sse2.exe

It seems that ww2.exe is failing to correctly launch the file. The fix is to delete (or move) ww2.exe and rename ww2_x86.exe or ww2_sse2.exe to ww2.exe so the game just launches the desired file immediately.

Rename the www2_sse2.exe if you want to use SSE2. Rename the X86 file if you don't want to use SSE2 (or if your processor doesn't support it).

That should get it working. Hopefully the next patch will have a fix for the ww2.exe file.

Ive uninstalled office 2007 and the game works fine now, ive an earlier version of office so its no problem

Thank you for your fast response and accurate advice

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0