Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trb604

STATUS ACCESS VIOLATION: 0xc0000005

4 posts in this topic

Been having this particular problem since Pontious was a pilot. Everytime i try to spawn into game, i CTD. Everytime i CTD thats another bit of Allied kit i've lost. CTD 5 times in 4 minutes AND i've got the error logs to prove it. Got enough error logs to wallpaper my ENTIRE HOUSE . If the error logs i've sent to CRS were printed on paper, i would have used up the resources of a moderate size rain forest. Response from CRS? Would get more response discussing my problem with a bag of damp potatto chips. I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. I shall continue CTD'ing AND WASTING ALLIED EQUIPMENT untill there's none left. If enough players start complaining about my actions, THEN, PERHAPS, CRS will do something about this problem. Or, perhaps they won't. But as someone stated in a previous post, potential new players buying this game in a shop, getting it home and finding they can't play it without CTD'ing all the time, is not going to do CRS's credibility a great deal of good, OR their cash-flow.

Please don't tell me its something wrong with my comp. I'm one of very many people who are having the same trouble. There comes a time when the problem can't be blamed on drivers, operating system, lack of memory, low processer power, below par PSU, or anything else. Sooner or later, someone from CRS is going to have to bite the bullet and fix the problem with THEIR software.

So, best get a shake on boys if you want to play this game, I'm wasting allied kit as we speak!!!!

Bye for now. ( Got a few Havocs to waste at Folkstone) !!!

Relax man, it's just a game.

I'm having exactly same problems as you. Though, I will CTD only if I try to spawn in a frontline city on my first mission.

that is actualy a problem with windows data protection

not actualy the game itself.

see the sticky at the top of the page for a potential fix

Right on brother! Let 'em have it! (besides, I'm planning on playing as Axis when the game starts workin, so the more you screw 'em, the better off we are ; )

How I wish I could play.......

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0