• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darling1

JOIN THE SAS'S FINEST, BRAVO TWO ZERO

211 posts in this topic

I've been playing along side BTZ for just under a year. It is never a dull moment, be it Dik23 coming home drunk from the pub and nobody understanding a word hes saying on TS (sure Alby's got a recording of that), or rushing a town with your squad mates watching your back and u watching theirs, or Welky winning the most bombing kills and Jamieg sending his BTZ teddybear through the post, and putting "Top Bomber" on the parcel and wonders why it never arrives, or setting up an ATG barrage while taking a town, or Camping an AF, or Dropping from the skies and blowing the FB, or bombing runs (and it does'nt matter u cannot fly cause someone will crew up with u).

There are more moments but i cannot be arsed typing them all out. :D

So if this is what u are looking for join BTZ TODAY!

There is much more to Bravo Two Zero than just 'bump' we also have blackjack and hookers.

Come join in the fun, join BTZ today and you'll receive these great prizes:

• A PEN
  • A PENCIL
  • A RULER
  • None Of The Above

and Scottish people, dont forget that we got Scottish people......right I think that did it well be boycotted by all americans now !!!! Hoorah

We're starting a new recruitment drive, check out our website www.bravotwozero.net and have a look round. We're a fun loving squad who enjoy playing together as a team, and having some banter on the way. We encourage new player’s as well as veterans into our squad, we are happy to help new players in training, so don’t be afraid to ask!

Drop a post on the forums if you're interested and we'll happily look you up ingame to recruit.

See you on the field!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0