Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lindir

Training Event for the Realism Campaign in May

What is the best date for you ?   21 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best date for you ?

• Tuesday 13th of May 20H GMT +2 (Paris Time)
    • Tuesday 20th of May 20H GMT +2 (Paris Time)
    • Tuesday 27th of May 20H GMT +2 (Paris Time)
    • Tuesday 3rd of June 20H GMT +2 (Paris Time)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 posts in this topic

I would like to run a Training Event for the Realism Campaign in May to test the rules and see if it can run smoothly.

The scenario will be quite simple; it will be a skirmish fight with one life only. The winner side will be the one that will start the Real Campaign Scenarios.

It will be a meeting engagement with 2 infantry forces.

Please pick the best date for you

Events will run on Tuesday Nights GMT +2

20h-21h Online registration on Channel 30 both sides

21h Event Start Arena Unlock

21h15 Arena Lock for the whole Event

ALLIED SIDE

Group 1 (Channel 40)

1 SMG (Sergeant)

5 Riflemen

1 Sapper

1 Radioman (Rifleman)

1 Grenadier

1 LMG

Group 2 (Channel 41)

1 SMG (Sergeant)

1 SMG

4 Riflemen

1 Grenadier

2 Mortar

1 LMG

AXIS SIDE

Group 1 (Channel 40)

1 SMG (Sergeant)

5 Riflemen

1 Sapper

1 Radioman (Rifleman)

1 Grenadier

1 LMG

Group 2 (Channel 41)

1 SMG (Sergeant)

1 SMG

4 Riflemen

1 Grenadier

2 Mortar

1 LMG

ok , can we clear something = Do you talk about this or next Tuesday ? :)

Fine , i will try to be there and im sure a few Squaddies would support it too :) and i cant the not on 13th :cool:

Tuesday is the 13th ...not 14th....

So..13th huh? Tuesday's are definitely good for me..but I have no idea what time that would be for me...if anyone wants to fill me in on that part it'd be nice, I live in California (-8 GMT).

And my other question is, after I figure out the time, do I just log into the main server and hop on channel 30 and check in?

The Realism Event are on the Training Server.

If you are GMT -8 I think the event registration will start at 10 AM for you.

The Realism Event are on the Training Server.

If you are GMT -8 I think the event registration will start at 10 AM for you.

You expect me to wake up at 10 am?! D: Hehe, I MIGHT be there >.>, my subscription just got canceled because I don't know if I have the cash yet :'(

I'm not that good with the time thing. So if you could tell me what time that would be for EST time in the US.

Thanks

BTW..if the time fits for me, I'll lead a group i guess.

21st of May is a Wednesday by the way :D

Not to worry though, any day is good for me...so I guess the sooner the better 'ey?

Sorry linder. I cannot attend these events until June 11th and further on. So anything before that day, I won't be there.

I'd like to do this, but tuesday is a workday, and I'm at GMT -6 (MDT) so that would be Noon for me - I don't get home until 6pm at the earliest.

No chance to do this thing on the weekend?

its 10am est where do i sign up?

blah read that wrong - my registration time will be 2pm est. ill still be at work.

so lindir, can you sign me up then? ill play whatever side you need me too. (im not picky).

and can someone give me a EST time for the event to start tonight? im off at 2pm est, so its just a matter of telling the wife its game night :)

this was fuN!!! i was stuck in AB area for a while, when i finally managed to get back to town, i died.

looked fun from where i was sat 700m SW in a truck :P next time im gonna try the inf part.

i was lucky too, as a group leader i think i had a good group who worked together well. smith for a first time in the game spotted an ei - think it was mr2.

but kudos to frikshun, he didnt stop killing lol. and we got away nice and easy..

gj :)

Phil

First, some "negative" points:

- Enders45 was new to realism events and also as leader. Well, he was new :)

Next time give more orders and give orders to single person. X to the left flank, Y to the right flank, Z and W stay back and cover, rest run to the next bushes. And so on ...

Also take your time to make a decision, but make one. The soldiers need to have the feeling, that you have the situation in your control, you don't need to have it ;)

- Soloje and chan01, you two disappointed me. I don't know why you left our group to the E, but I think, because you though there would be more protection. I had the same opinion, but in a team you can't leave your team. Even if the leader makes a bad decision, you need to follow. Or at least report it!

- colt... don't remember the name exactly, you were a bit stormy, well but not really a negative point.

Positive points:

- IT WAS GREAT FUN! S! LINDIR

- I had again the fear of death. I was in the bushes S of the town, near the buildings. Enders45 didn't give us any orders. We should have moved into town ... some of us then did go and I wanted to follow, but I somehow couldn't. For some seconds I really had some fear ...

- I killed mr2 (he smg, I rifle, he entering building, I'm upstairs), what a joy :D

- running, running, running. Yes that is positive. We lost this for real on the main servers. Run as inf in a group from one town to the other. This can be real fun!

I'm already now excited about the next event. Can't wait for it!

Greetings,

Drave

The event was fun, I am a Axis player so playing with allied guns was a bit different.

Having a new leader made it a bit harder but the general concept made it interesting. I like these infantry fights much better.

LINDIR - Can j00 has rats set it up so we who signup for this get email notices about when the next 1 is or summat like that? I'd love that so much and I'm sure others might too :D.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0