• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lindir

1st Chapter of the Realism Event Campaign the 27th of May

31 posts in this topic

We will run the 1st Chapter of the Realism Event Campaign the 27th of May. The Event Registration will start at 20h Paris Time. (http://www.timezoneconverter.com)

Heroes: Axis Side

Scenario: 10th of May 1940 a Combat Group of Fallshrimjager is parachuted on the Meuse with the orders to secure a bridge.

This bridge will allow the Axis Panzerdivisions cross the Meuse easily.

INTEL:

Allied Forces loadout unknown.

Resistance expected to be average.

TARGETS:

1st: Secure and Hold the Bridge (Make sure no EI remains close to the bridge)

2nd: Destroy possible threats in town

3rd: Return Plane to AF safely (Will grant more reinforcement for next chapter)

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ?

If all the Axis Leaders and Radiomen die; the Axis Realism Event Campaign is over and we will start the Allied Realism Event Campaign. (same rules apply if Allied leaders die)

If the Axis Force fail to win a scenario the story will continue on the Axis side. But with a different story evolution and usually some consequences (ex: Less equipment in next scenario).

If the Axis Forces win the scenario they move to the next one in the storyline and get some bonuses in the next chapter.

GM ADVICES:

>Expect any kind of weapon

>Scenario can be unbalanced it is you to guess if it is better to withdraw or assault

>Expect the Unexpected

>Staying alive is the priority for the Heroes

>Heroes can loose

>Learn well the rules and make sure you and your team know the briefing

>Intel can be wrong

>Withdrawing with minimum losses can be a victory

>Keep alive your leaders and Radiomen !!

The Event will be on the Training Server. Registration process will be online. Wanabee Squad Leaders can Pre Register (Contact me by PM).

Sign me as the first KIA heroe :-DDDD

i can take rifle, lmg or mortar. Axis, of course.

Only one question... uhm... no ei near bridge to have it secure... can et be near the bridge??? :-)

S!

yeah!!! axis hero?? i m here, sniper... ejem,,, mm rifleman ;) para axis side pleaseeeeeeeeeeee ;)

I have a volunteer as a leader on the allied side; Axis leaders volunteers please contact me by pm

axis para smg, or rifle... unless there is a sniper para... sorry dont para much! and when I do, I get smg for bunker rush! :P

sshot21io1.th.png

lol :D great fun thanks to lindir and all who showed!

we gonna have screen shots from birds eye view again ?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0