Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

June 8th Special Event ..... Happy Birthday CRS

41 posts in this topic

Rules :

1) This Event is Open to anyone who wishes to Spawn in, We would like to Request Volunteers to fill the Command Personel Positions for the Event

2) All Current in game Rules apply, Movements, table timers, ect.

3) Units may Only be Moved to there Specified Location After the Event Begins and Must follow the Current Movement restrictions (1 Hour in between each move and to it's alloted position)

4) Be Early, the Event will start on its Scheduled Time barring an Act of God ; )

5) Disrupters of the event, no matter Who they are or What side will be REMOVED from the Event! PERIOD!

6) We Reserve the Right to include any other Potential Rules needed for running the Event ; )

This is a WWIIOL Battleground Europe Spin on What could have been the Invasion of England by the German Forces. Using the Equipment, Towns, and Game Play rules we currently have to do our own little England Invasion. This Scenario is Dedicated to CRS and 7 Years of Service of WWII.

"Operation Sea Lion"

The Axis High Command has captured the Mainland of Europe and have set their sights on the Capture of England to Control all of Europe. Months of planning, preparing, training, and gathering of troops and equipment have come to a close and it's time now for "Operation Sea lion" to commence. The England Invasion Orders have been Issued and Dispatched to the troops.

Event Time: Server Opens at 2:00pm Central Time (Rat HQ Time)

Time conversion ( http://www.timezoneconverter.com/ )

Time Restricted Event : 4 Hours

Allied Units will Start away from the Axis TGT Objectives, Especially the Ground Units, they have 3 Moves to make to be In Direct Contact with the Axis TGT towns, the Air Units can move the Brigades Forward Only to the Designated Airfields for each Unit. the HQ 's of the Air Units must stay in there Starting Locations. Naval Units will Stay in their Starting Location. Allied Bomber Group stays in it's Starting Location.

Allied Objectives : Maintain Ownership of all Allied towns

Axis Objectives : Capture Lympne and Capture Folkstone

Allied Win : Hold Both Towns

Axis Win : Capture Both Towns

Draw : Each side owns 1 town apiece

Maps of all Unit Starting Locations and Movements will be Provided.

I go as Axis smg. (If they are taken to france by freighters, if they arnt are go as para smg).

S! Axis Soldaten

I am organizing the Axis effort for this scenario. We are currently in the planning stages. We will post useful information leading up the event. Stay tuned, more to come...

ok, so, will we be able to switch sides? because i'd definately like to be a brit LMG beach defender, then switch to Axis Para :)

P.S. jammyman, did you get this idea from my little D-Day scenario idea, only u chose England? :)

Looks to be some fun :)

I will be getting info and requests out within allied side to start getting the allies organized.

Just like the good ole days.... Happy Birthday CRS...

Good luck partner, lets make this fun ;)

Just like the good ole days.... Happy Birthday CRS...

Good luck partner, lets make this fun ;)

Aye Lt. all for good fun :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0