• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lexfire

Operation "Sea Lion" Allied Forces..info

13 posts in this topic

Special Event "Operation Sea Lion" Allied Forces Information and Requests.

This will also be posted in the respective forums.

This Sunday June 8 brings upon this game of Air, Land and Sea combat an event that encompasses all aspects of the virtual online War Game many of us enjoy, and I would like to extend an invitation to our community to join in on the Fun of "Operation Sea Lion" that will help mark 7 years of dedication by not only the RATs but to this community of dedicated Players.

Preparations are currently underway for the planning stages of all Allied Forces to be implimented the day of the event to ensure our Victory as we protect the island nation of Great Britain.

Communications.

Communication Channels will be used as follows.....

Side channel....for information/requests to all Allied Forces and to help get players to organized allied elements.

Cordination Channel 6....For use for all commands to properly cordinate between HQ elements and Leaders.

Air Channel 55...for use by all Air units to properly cordinate efforts and to recieve and make requests to any Air unit.

Naval Channel 90....for use by all Naval units to properly cordinate efforts and to recieve and make requests to any Naval unit.

Army Channel 5....for use by all Army/ground units to properly cordinate efforts and to recieve and make requests to any ground unit.

We are currently trying to secure a Teamspeak server as well, further information will be posted if we are successfull.

Organization.

To help put the nail in the coffin for the Axis forces we are in need of a serious turnout by players interested in playing allied also we have the following positions to be filled to best support and direct the Allied effort.......

(If interested in any of the positions below please reply, squad integrity is also highly encouraged if preferred or requested by the squads )

Allied HQ Staff....

Role will be to help direct and organize the efforts of the Allied Forces to include cordinating requests and ensuring proper intel is relayed to the designated commands thruout the event.

Allied CinC....... Lexfire

Allied CoS........Badger77

Allied Intel.......Wolfxx

Mission.... will be to help direct and organize the efforts of the Allied Forces to include cordinating requests and ensuring proper intel is relayed to the designated commands before and thruout the event.

Allied Air Command

Air Group Commander.....Josephy7

1st Wing Commander.....

1st Fght Sqd Leader.....

2nd Fght Sqd Leader.....

3rd Fght Sqd Leader.....

4th Fght Sqd Leader.....

1st CAS Sqd Leader.....

2nd CAS Sqd Leader.....

Torp/Bomber Sqd Leader.....Crossfir

Torp/Bomber Sqd Leader.....

2nd Wing Commander.....

1st Fght Sqd Leader.....

2nd Fght Sqd Leader.....

3rd Fght Sqd Leader.....

4th Fght Sqd Leader.....

1st CAS Sqd Leader.....

2nd CAS Sqd Leader.....

Mission....To cordinate, maintain and continue efforts thruout the event designated for Air and Naval interdiction, BARCAP, and reporting of Axis Task Force/shipping and Air threats.

Allied Naval Forces Command

Allied Naval Commander.....Helmman

Task Force 1 Commander....Ace8989

TF1 Fght Sqd Leader....

TF1 Torp/Bomber Sqd Leader....

Task Force 2 Commander....

TF2 Fght Sqd Leader....

TF2 Torp/Bomber Sqd Leader....

Task Force 3 Commander....

TF3 Fght Sqd Leader....

TF3 Torp/Bomber Sqd Leader....

FMB Divison Commander.....

Mission.....To cordinate efforts of all Naval and support air squadron assets thruout the event designated for Axis KM Shipping interdiction, Picket lines and Patrol Zones this includes reporting of KM Task Forces and Air threats..additional duties will require coastal defense areas cordinated with Army units

Allied Army Command

Army Ground Force Commander.....Ce23rd

Army 1st Div Commander.....

Army 2nd Div Commander.....

Army 3rd Div Commander.....

1st Para Commander....Narwainn

Army Air Sqd Commander....

Mission..... To cordinate all efforts of the ground element and support air squadron thruout the event and to prepare and defeat any Axis landing via Transports or Para Operations...early defense of the possible invasion towns must be established.

It must be understood that possible consolidation of commands may be required depending on turnout and participation of this event also the rules and setup of the event can be found here....

Operation Sea Lion Special Event June 8th

More information and detail will be posted as commander slots are filled, I will also be announcing a Allied Forces Sea Lion Event meeting to be held on Saturday June 7th for 1 hour to answer more questions and go over our Strategic and tactical plans.( Time is not yet set but will advise).

additionaly try and be an hour or so early prior to the event on June 8th so we can begin our final preparations before start time.

Thank You all for the intrest shown and Lets DO THIS !!!

I'll take Task Force 1, 2, or 3 commander for the naval units..

... seeing as I'm the only person who wants to do Allied naval stuff.

Sat here wonderin if I should or shouldn't, but seeing as no one has opted for it, I might as well offer.

Gimme a shot at Air Group Commander. Unless someone more experienced comes along (then bump me to something lower?).

Command, coordination, and control is my specialty, something I sadly never have flexed in WW2O.

i'm thinking i need Lexfire to become a Realism Event Team member ;)

AWESOME Write Sir totally AWESOME

Once the Server is opened, you guys get to move the Ground Units 1 Place ;)

gotta keep the Naval and Airforce Units where there are when the Server Opens, and you only need to Hold for 4 Hours ;)

Lexfire ..... responce sent to last PM and i'll look for you on TS, i work 2nd shift and not on till 11pm Eastern Time till brobally 4 am Eastern Time

I would like to be the 1st para commander if its possible i can asure you i will be a good para leader :D

Been updated with current requests....plenty spots open Gents and Ladies

Als there will be a allied meeting on the Event tommorow night (Saturday) at 7 PM eastern time in the Training server (tune ch 6 ) also I will be on the allied teamspeak server Event channel.

I will pass along the rules and go over the plan/ideas as well so we can give the allies our best effort.

Ty and see you tommorow night for meeting.

I will join in on the ground Lex. I have a meeting at 5pm EDt but apart from that am free all Sunday.

What time does this start. ?

WOOT!!! I am here to sign up in whatever capacity you would like to place me Lex!!!

GL!!!

S!

WoLfXx

Here is the opposition:

Axis Event CinC: LT

Kriegsmarine CO: Rodlee

Heer CO: Greatone

Luftwaffe CO: Gaspipe

FJ CO: Killa345

See you in Ashford ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0