• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest AlbertT

Not a bad game but AI kills it.

3 posts in this topic

I took the two week sub 5 days ago and have enjoyed playing with one exception the AI. I am leaving the game and won't join until it's gone. Radar guided AI sucks in every game. Get rid of it RATS it's stupid.

You get used to it. It's not so bad. When you're on the ground it generally only points down the roads. You just approach town at over a 20 degree angle to the road and you're fine 90% of the time. You can also bring up maps they have online to find it.

It generally is a spawn camping equalizer. It protects sensitive areas. I hate it sometimes too but I see the reason for it. I can't stand it when you're in a friendly town and the nme caps a spawnable. If they hold it for 10 minutes or so you have enemy ai up in your own town. When you try to flank the CP to recap it the AI shoots you.

It's totally worth putting up with the AI to play this game. There's nothing else out there like it.

I took the two week sub 5 days ago and have enjoyed playing with one exception the AI. I am leaving the game and won't join until it's gone. Radar guided AI sucks in every game. Get rid of it RATS it's stupid.

LOL. AI is the least of our problems now...it's so easy to avoid, it's shameful to be killed by it.

At least you weren't here years ago, back when AI actually was "radar guided". Now it just sort of sprays all over the place with predictable reload times, sitting in plain sight waiting to be killed by a tank or grenade or something.

Believe me, I don't like it either, but it's really nothing.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0