• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Ondis

How dead is the front?

13 posts in this topic

Hello.

I'd like ya'll to give me some honest answers!

First of all, the front seems alot smaller than 1 year ago...is this game dying away?

Second. How do you join "kampfgrupens". Those groups you can join if you aren't in a squad but still to hear what is happening...

Third:

How come none of the links work:

"OPERATIONS TRANSMISSIONS Find out about future OKW operations planned or After Action Reports .

AXIS EQUIPMENT INFO Find out how Axis weaponry and equipment stacks up against the Allies.

ARMIES IN THE FIELD Learn more about the German forces in the Axis community and how you can be apart of their team. "

Are there any at all organised attacks left in this game?

Thanks.

First, Its smaller because the axis are kicking butt atm.

Seconfd i have no idea :)

Third, contact your local bad guy for more details.

Fourth, Yes.

Right...Well IMO it's crap that those links don't work... 1 year ago and the first time I played this game I think 2 years ago things seemed a bit more organised.

How can I know when the next big attack is coming when I can't read it anywhere?

And it's weird that they announce fightgroups but there's no information on how to join one. :S

the gameplay was restructured to make finding fights easier and to be an en mass quake event basically.

the upside of this is that its easier to get into combat faster.

the downside is that the game now feels more like a quake play and scripted sadly.

theres still things that really detract from the game that they just refuse to fix and i cant figure why. the sapper,gtn kild in a tank-"matilda" by airquake mg "bullets". that should not happen so often like it does. really crappy arcade right there.

no anti aircraft tanks or guns that are any good at all. to much landscape that looks the same and cthl"s.

the game has and still is moving as slow as a snail when it comes to getting new items also. thats why i stopped playing last year because its dragging along to get them more money as the game is a bussiness.

thought id drop in today and see if there was any progress and all i saw was a tshirt giveaway and a few new towns added. guess ill try again next year. sad to this game could be so much better if the people would stop thinking about money and being afraid to make any really new choices because of fear of player loss.

the sapper' date='gtn kild in a tank-"matilda" by airquake mg "bullets".[/quote']

...what the hell?

Ondis: The game has actually been gaining players. No hard numbers have been released though.

Okidoki so again:

How do I find out about the next big attack when the links are all down? :(

Nothing like an opinion from someone who hasn't played in a year:-)

well ok then. 8) whats new in the game as i didnt see anything new.

the new towns added are nice, but they dont really count that much to me.

wheres the new tank models? "panther" wheres the new anti aircraft guns?" wheres the audit on the lame tank paper armor that killer said was coming?."italians before eternity arrives?".

hey, i know people do theyre best, but this is a pay to play game and that means more fun stuff or i dont play. a lot feel the same as me, if not then o well. some are content with the same old stuff year after year but im not. thanks.

again> thought id drop in today and see if there was any progress and all i saw was a t-shirt giveaway and a few new towns added. guess ill try again next year.

if anything new is in the game of any new value then let me know. thanks.

Doesn't really matter what we say would it? Seems you already have your mind made up whats wrong with the game and how it should be ran and what should be done, i can say this, it isn't being worked on the way you wish.

So with that said cya next year. Hopefully it will be more to your liking then.

"quote" i can say this, it isn't being worked on the way you wish...

well, thats the way it goes i guess. thats all i needed to know-wanted to know-inquired about before i even thought about re subn agn.

anyways thanks for youre time and the straight anwser.

Ondis you need to join a squad, pick an easy going one and they wont mind if you're not on that much. If they have forums then you can keep track in there. If not then ask people in game.

I'm not that regular a player anymore and I still have no trouble knowing when a big allied push is coming.

Get access to the axis players only forum and you'll find information in there too.

The info is there you just need to talk to people and they'll let you know. That's what your HC is there to do.

New things in the last year:

TOEs, biggest change by far. Completely revolutionised the campaign gameplay.

Multiple para types.

New building models.

A lot of performance boosts.

New sounds (excellent ones at that).

Much better flames and smoke effects.

Some new planes and mortar infantry.

Trucks replenishing ammo.

There's a lot of changes, I'm sure I've missed some big ones. This game is getting better and better and the player base seems to be growing rapidly this last year. You're missing out on a great game.

And of course we have the Unity 2 engine coming in the next patch.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0