Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest guest1

Extremelly low fps!!!

42 posts in this topic

No thanks, dude. I ain't f'n with my machine any more. I have gotten that same advise you have offered from others, so disregard my posts please.

S!

Try turning off "Clear View Port". I have no idea if this is what fixed it for me, but after I took the check mark out my FPS went back to normal.

This is something we are looking into right now.

soo thats it ?

nobody will look into our problems anymore ?!?

Hallo "We cant play the game !!" HELP!

Have you went to this thread?

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.co...ead.php?t=45257

It raised my fps almost 30

Im glad m8ty that you raised your fps but me and some other guys here cannot raise it even up to 25 form instant 10-15. All those hints do not help much .... what now ?

im getting tired of all that sHat,...

Try turning off "Clear View Port". I have no idea if this is what fixed it for me, but after I took the check mark out my FPS went back to normal.

This is something we are looking into right now.

I wish is it was only one check mark that would fix this, but for me, that check mark changed nothing fps-wise, but my game really looked like ****e. I keep trying, thx.

ok it seems that only guest1,dunny33,torgrim1,sonof71 and me have the unplayable fps rate in game.

...im still waiting for any answer & help from teh mods/crs side.

Could you tell us what to do with that problem or any work is going on to fix it in the next patch? Do you need the dxdiag to see what might be the problem.

... or am i only paying for the privilege to read this forum instaed to play the game?

Jesus Cristh, I DON'T NEED ****ING HELP WITH DXDIAG! you know why? because iam a computer expert, im the biggest nerd ever, well not that expert but advanced user, and i know about dxdiag,drivers,spyware blablablabla I ALREADY DONE THIS ****, THE PROBLEM IS THE GAME NOT MY PC *$^%_)$$^(*)

And you know what? i will not post my dxdiag here..

Thank you :)

well then.. case clear for me, i will give them time to chrismas to patch and improve fps rate. I going to buy a new graphic crad and im going to get asus 6800 GT (or even ultra) this month, and im hopeing that it would solve the problem for me.

If its still lagging im off , dont see any reason to spent $ further with that horrible fps.

i also know things aswell about Dxdiag and all that hardware and software stuff but i thought that someone has a simmilar system here, with maybe a different gfc or more ram and its working fine for him so he couls share his knowlage. I would know then were to look for and if its worth to spend $ on a new gfc or ram. Other parts on my PC should be more that enough for any game out there to beeing able to play it with average fps all the time.

PS it would be nice if anyone of you tech mods would share your opinion about that FPS problem and if or what are you going to do with it.

Thank you.

OK, I found something that helped my stuttering lag and gave me my consistent 15-25 fps back. I went into start menu...run...typed "msconfig"...went to startup tab and closed everything I dont use. This was suggested in either Spizzs' or Xanthus' thread, not sure which, but I'd like to thank them both for there insightful threads. I cannot say that what I did will work for others, but it has worked for me. Good luck guys.

S!

Thanks for shareing the info sonof71!! ;)

it helped me a bit ..but trees killing my fps still. When im looking or im inside of any trees/woods, especially useing my binos or main gunner when im in a panzer, fps are going down to 4-7 so its still impossible to play with fun! :(

Any one know if for this game is better to get a ATI or NVIDIA gfc ?? is there any difference/script that one of them is supporting and the other doesnt?

in generel i have not that much problems, but i have the same binoc problem like you. when i look through gunner zoom i get 40-50 fps but when using commanders binocs my fps drops to 10-12 fps when i zoom into trees....but not in all situations, mainly around cities.

in generel i have not that much problems' date=' but i have the same binoc problem like you. when i look through gunner zoom i get 40-50 fps but when using commanders binocs my fps drops to 10-12 fps when i zoom into trees....but not in all situations, mainly around cities.[/quote']

would you tell me what are yours PC spec. please? Just want to compare, ty.

My problem is, that im getting 6-11 when im looking on trees through gunner zoom. Imagine you have to aim with your commander binos and you will see how funny that is.

Here are the required system requirements for the PC version of Battleground Europe; WWII Online:

Required System Specifications (PC)

* Windows XP

* 1.2 GHz CPU (2 GHz Recommended)

* 512 MB of RAM (1GB Recommended)

* 128 MB 3d Video Card (OpenGL v1.2 compliant)

* DirectSound-compatibile Audio Card

* 32X CD-ROM (installation only)

* 56K Modem or with Internet connection

(broadband internet connection recommended)

* 1GB free hard disc space

* DirectX 9.0 or higher

(USB joystick recommended)

this is what i found for required system spec., KRIEGER wrote this.

ROFL :D :D its a good and very funny one!! but can we get now an update of this info KRIEGER?

i wonder how many RATS are wroking/playing this game on these spec we see above?

It's allways on any game that you buy, the recomended settings that are the ones that you should look at to have the game in a resonable playable level.

The minimum requirements are just that minimum for the game to even start on your computer.

would you tell me what are yours PC spec. please? Just want to compare, ty.

My problem is, that im getting 6-11 when im looking on trees through gunner zoom. Imagine you have to aim with your commander binos and you will see how funny that is.

pentium 4 3.0 ghz

asrock p4vt8+

audigy 2

gf 6600gt

1024 ddram 2.0cl

service pack 2

160gb + 40 gb ide

i run the game on 1024x768

i dont have that much problem with gunner view but i have problems with commander view that my fps goes down to 10 around but in general the game is smooth. average city fights 20-30 fps, outside of city 30-70 fps and flying 25-100 fps. only sometimes i have stutters but way not so often like versions before.

pentium 4 3.0 ghz

asrock p4vt8+

audigy 2

gf 6600gt

1024 ddram 2.0cl

service pack 2

160gb + 40 gb ide

i run the game on 1024x768

i dont have that much problem with gunner view but i have problems with commander view that my fps goes down to 10 around but in general the game is smooth. average city fights 20-30 fps, outside of city 30-70 fps and flying 25-100 fps. only sometimes i have stutters but way not so often like versions before.

thanks bud.

my spec are :

CPU : AMD 3200 XP (barton)

Mobo: Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe

RAM : 2 x 512 (3200) Kingston (Dual) ddr 400 2.5cl

gphc: Geforce FX 5600XT (Asus V9560XT) 128 mb

sound : onboard (useing 2D allways)

service pack 2

80gb Sata & 200gb IDE

is this so poor for this game to get at least 25 fps constant?

Im going now to buy a asus gf 6800 GT 128 mb on e-bay i dont know if it will be enough but i strongly hope so. There is also a 6800 Ultra but not sure if i will have enough $ atm to spend on it. I wonder how big would be the in game fps difference between those 2 gfc?

Jesus Cristh, I DON'T NEED ****ING HELP WITH DXDIAG! you know why? because iam a computer expert, im the biggest nerd ever, well not that expert but advanced user, and i know about dxdiag,drivers,spyware blablablabla I ALREADY DONE THIS ****, THE PROBLEM IS THE GAME NOT MY PC *$^%_)$$^(*)

And you know what? i will not post my dxdiag here..

Thank you :)

hey guest ;)

come one post your dxdiag maybe we can help each other and at least compare... i will post mine too. heh

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0