Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gman13

Playgate.exe has stopped working.

29 posts in this topic

Upon trying to log back in & update to 128.5, my playgate starts to dl update & then it opens the homepage & then i get an error stating "Playgate.exe has stopped working" I even wen't to the downloads page & attempted to dl the 128.5 update & it then says "page cannot be displayed", what gives???

Upon trying to log back in & update to 128.5' date=' my playgate starts to dl update & then it opens the homepage & then i get an error stating "Playgate.exe has stopped working" I even wen't to the downloads page & attempted to dl the 128.5 update & it then says "page cannot be displayed", what gives???[/quote']

The link is there, but the actual patch is not... so.. error.

Hurry Up, Rats!

Makes me feel better. Just built a monster PC to see if I can finally run the game with decent FPS (who woulda thunk a 3.2GHz processor was not enough?).

When Playgate errored out, I about shat thinking the new PC was incompatible! LOL

This is killin meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, common crs, upload the patch already, many a allied soldat waiting to die ya know:)

Guess they are so exited about testing all the new features that they just forgot about uploading the patch ... :D

"Unable to find a suitable patch. Please try again later or visit the Downloads Page."

It must be error with links... Even Downloads page has same problem...

Link?:D

If I would give you the link, you would miss the patch because of... fwap fwap fwap...

Ok, maybe not...

So, by watchting vids I just learned how to sink a EDD with a satchel... under very special circumstances. I will have to try it someday.. :D

And that placing satchels under a tank doesnt do anything.... but it works on a 251 or opel..

"Unable to find a suitable patch. Please try again later or visit the Downloads Page."

Same problem here :(

Same here, no patch!

It can't be demand as it's not even on the ftp site.

:(

Hurry up crs

Lol.. I just watched a vid about 2005 convention...

Puuuuuh.. some hot girls in there, lots of alcohol and old men.

For the love of god please gimme a patch. This is my last day off for like ten bazillion years and I wanna play. Of course it kind of sucks it wont be tier 0 :( I lub the first few weeks of play.

zkai, maybe you find this interesting ...

How to flame british tanks with a lmg

Very nice... :D

I wont remember much, because I am drinking to much beer to fast... and my wife is watching some TV-show about songs from the 80s... GOD! RATS! I need a patch or more vids!

Yep same here.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0