• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neo617

Fun mission behind the lines.

22 posts in this topic

Haven't been to an AF in ages so I thought I'd go today. Turn out a great experience.

Killed:

1 C47

1 Spit Vb

1 Hurri IIc

2 D.520

2 Havocs

4 Riflemen

3 SMG

11 LMG

1 ATR

5 Sniper

It was a blast hitting all the planes from 600 to 625 meters. Even dropped several EI from 600 meters and 700 meters. My favorite was getting a head shot on a para lmg inside a AI pillbox at 530 meters. The best part of the mission was just playing cat and mouse with the infantry that came out. Could have cared less about the planes but had to shot them to get the EI to come and play. My overall mission was completed as I shut down the AF, forced the air brigades outs and took the pressure off Vliss.

A special thanks to the allied players that were man enough to grab a rifle. S! to you all.

http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/services/persona/sortie.jsp?sid=1932666&pid=370198

I was going to af camp today but it was 20km journey in apc and plane resupply mission came up.

I got there to late and only got 1 at 400 mtrs , but went back the next day and got 5

4 at 600 mtrs and one at 700 mtrs and he was prone :)

Do it with iron sights.

Keep this talk up and you wont be the number one riflemen for very long.

Anyway, Im planning a trip with an ATR and shooting from a 1000m.

What I find interesting is that ATR shots to engine blocks seemingly has no effect. One would think it would **** them up good.

Keep this talk up and you wont be the number one riflemen for very long.

I have a pretty good lead for this campaign. And I proved to myself I could do it, so that's good enough. Next campaign I have new objectives. Been screwin around this campaign testing and prepping for it.

Tough shot on pilot at that range. But should certainly work. My point was regardless.. you'd think a big ATR slug hitting an engine block would F it up good.

Tough shot on pilot at that range. But should certainly work. My point was regardless.. you'd think a big ATR slug hitting an engine block would F it up good.

IRL I think it would take a half dozen or more to really snuff an engine. But with the DM we have in game its not about placement its about volume. Anyway, the DM is messed. Practicing at Antwerp my round would somehow hit crew 2, travel though him, out the other side, into the engine, out the it and make a 90 degree turn and pop the tire....

And they said they fixed that.

Edit: O, BTW, my iron sights won.

600m on stationary targets with a sniper

lol ;)

these are from the last couple days... all LMG single shot burst

700m moving

08124328-1.jpg

800m stationary (there were a bunch of these... but i didnt bother to take SS)

08091042-1.jpg

900m moving (took quite a few shots tho). he dropped dead behind a little bush... so you cant see it very well

08175238-1.jpg

and this one is 1000m stationary from about a week ago :D

woaa-1-1.jpg

all but the last one at AFs. nice, flat open ground ftw

these are my favorites because if you're quick, you can switch to binocs and actually watch the bullet hit the target.

Nice work tBomber.

I can do about 625m with iron sights. That's the longest I've recorded in live server unscoped. With a scope, not very difficult.

Regardless of what you're using, beyond 600m gets difficult just based on the fact the ballistics at that point are junk. Bullet probably has 200-300 m/s left and is just fallin like a rock :) Difference between 700 and 750m is massive!!

Anyway, Im planning a trip with an ATR and shooting from a 1000m.

I think they increased the ATR dispersion slightly not too long ago but landing 2 out of 3 shots on a pilot's arms(they are HUGE!) from a slightly angled shot shouldn't be too hard at 1km.

I tested the ATR some too for damage on aircraft about the same time you did a few weeks back and I have to agree going for pilot hits make much more sense.

I tested the ATR some too for damage on aircraft about the same time you did a few weeks back and I have to agree going for pilot hits make much more sense.

There are a lot of things I learned out there. Id talk about it but Im using my cellphone right now.

How'd u do that? Did u get a resupply? Did u get a ride to the af?

You would be surprised how many folks have second accounts for rides/ammo in such cases or can get somebody to bring them ammo. LOL The first time I met Neo was bringing him ammo to Antwerp.

Haven't been to an AF in ages so I thought I'd go today. Turn out a great experience.

Killed:

1 C47

1 Spit Vb

1 Hurri IIc

2 D.520

2 Havocs

4 Riflemen

3 SMG

11 LMG

1 ATR

5 Sniper

It was a blast hitting all the planes from 600 to 625 meters. Even dropped several EI from 600 meters and 700 meters. My favorite was getting a head shot on a para lmg inside a AI pillbox at 530 meters. The best part of the mission was just playing cat and mouse with the infantry that came out. Could have cared less about the planes but had to shot them to get the EI to come and play. My overall mission was completed as I shut down the AF, forced the air brigades outs and took the pressure off Vliss.

A special thanks to the allied players that were man enough to grab a rifle. S! to you all.

http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/services/persona/sortie.jsp?sid=1932666&pid=370198

Seven planes killed in what, 352 minutes? I think that proves Lime's point. In a time v efficiency model that just shows how ineffective it really is. Only two of those planes looked like they might actually have been killed by a rifle, the others were plinks who died later, like 5 to 30 minutes later, and you were awarded the kill. The other two might have died trying to take off, certainly wouldn't be unheard of for a Rec and a DB7.

So you got a lot of kills on paras that never get used up, congrats. How awesome you are. In the nearly 6 hours it took, the supply will be back in an hour. Glad you weren't guarding a depot for those six hours.

Pwning foos at distance (with an infantry weapon) is the only rewarding thing to do in infantry play.

Capping and Defending tables is DA GHEY!

Seven planes killed in what, 352 minutes? I think that proves Lime's point. In a time v efficiency model that just shows how ineffective it really is. Only two of those planes looked like they might actually have been killed by a rifle, the others were plinks who died later, like 5 to 30 minutes later, and you were awarded the kill. The other two might have died trying to take off, certainly wouldn't be unheard of for a Rec and a DB7.

So you got a lot of kills on paras that never get used up, congrats. How awesome you are. In the nearly 6 hours it took, the supply will be back in an hour. Glad you weren't guarding a depot for those six hours.

I see you dont play this game for fun or read the post.

You would be surprised how many folks have second accounts for rides/ammo in such cases or can get somebody to bring them ammo. LOL The first time I met Neo was bringing him ammo to Antwerp.

Hehe good times good times.

Hey neo ,a guy named lime has a post in hanger , so I added your AAR. Some like dangler,

as you noticed didnt even read it , they just went off :)

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=232175

I know. I bet all he saw was the word AF and saw the kill list. Didnt even bother with the rest of the post or even thinking about it. Just goes to show the simple, narrow minded of people.

http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/services/persona/sortie.jsp?sid=2788148&pid=368763

Would have been a hell of a lot better if I didnt CLTH. (That made me mad).

Anyway, with the allied ATR I killed the following:

1 Bf109E4

1 Bf109F4

1 Bf109G6

4 Para Rifle

10 Para SMG

6 Para LMG

1 Para ATR

5 Para Sniper

Thats just me. I had two pilots on comms intercepting planes and paras as they left. As before it was a blast. Right before my connection crapped I head shot a EI in the window at 600m even. O I was very giddy after that. But that was short lived. :(

Had another fun one by killing 10 ei in 2 shots. Slide in behind the Ju52 before take off to get a nice line on the EI in side. As soon as the engines started turning BOOM BOOM!!! 10 Ei come pouring out of the hanger and I was laughing so hard. But then I had to run. Short time later dropped a pair of EI looking for me at 525m. For some reason they just stopped running while on the road. O well, was good fun.

Im sorry to the little 09e, thought you were a 09g. If I was paying more attention I would have not fired.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0