• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
PITTPETE

[AXIS] 3rd Panzergruppe (3PzG) | www.3PzG.com

1,769 posts in this topic

Since I never see anyone in game anymore someone wanna give me recruiter rights to bring some new blood back in I am gettin tired of playin our normal primetime and no one to play with

I havent been playing wot but i will be playing ww2 one of these days soon. Has dinker been playing? I will work on that for you hotfink.

Since I never see anyone in game anymore someone wanna give me recruiter rights to bring some new blood back in I am gettin tired of playin our normal primetime and no one to play with

And me, there were only two of us from the squad playing yesterday. During the Euro hours, I've not seen a 3PzG recruiter on for months. Other squads are recruiting like mad during this time zone.

I'm bored now of WoT, it's just a game that I might occasionally play for 10 minutes or so. The longer I played the more obvious its limitations began to show. I certainly wouldn't part with money to play it.

i302883_JuliaAlexandratou004resize.jpg

Edited by memoi

Just a shame there's never a recruiter on now, there's loads of greentags that we could groom.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuJUSjUbi7h8W2GwFXCx3e0x7bo47CzLX1fulSxB2X-7pdVHX3

we had twins 3 weeks ago soooooooooo...

ill just nudge

Congratulations!!!! I trust mother and babies are well.

Where's the pics for the girls in the forums?

Talking of twins...

The-Twins-001.jpg

Dunno why I keep nudging this as we've no recruiters in game to sign people up when they ask to join the squad.

Dunno why I keep nudging this as we've no recruiters in game to sign people up when they ask to join the squad.

hmm i was a recruiter but at some point they bounced most everyone back down to member.

edit:

Lingerie71.jpg

Edited by Duffbrew

hmm i was a recruiter but at some point they bounced most everyone back down to member.

edit:

Same here, one day I was a recruiter then the next back to a member.

I could have recruited a dozen people over the past few days.

Not been nudged in six days and this is still on the front page. Bit sad really.

and that was 6 days ago, still pretty close to the top before bump