• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PITTPETE

[AXIS] 3rd Panzergruppe (3PzG) | www.3PzG.com

1,764 posts in this topic

Ok Hotfink. I've re-upped but will be mia apr. 15 - 25. God knows if I'll be able to make anything work in here.

Crom571

So, whose CO now days? Website still up? I would like to get back incontact to discuss the future of the squad.

sad that the 3rd seems to have gone mia for so long I poked my toe back in on a ftp acc but the name is basicly the same !S 3rd hope you all are doing well where ever you are.

sad that the 3rd seems to have gone mia for so long I poked my toe back in on a ftp acc but the name is basicly the same !S 3rd hope you all are doing well where ever you are.

I miss em

I am real! I've been playing on the welcome back program currently on, and ending this weekend. Therefore I will be gone again after Sunday.

I hope you guys are all doing well. We had some good times taking towns, I miss those times and remember them fondly.

OMG Cas!

No, there's nobody in game :( I hung around for a couple weeks and only saw one other 3PzG guy and he was from a time after us. I saw Wtbass on once, but he was afk.

Have you been playing? I'd bunker rush with you again any day :D

I'm planning on checking in here off and on over the next week or so to see if anyone else shows up.

Squad is voting in a CO in game have seen peepers pinche ozsheila and potthead few others of late i have been keeping the breakfast club alive waiting.

Squad is voting in a CO in game have seen peepers pinche ozsheila and potthead few others of late i have been keeping the breakfast club alive waiting.

Someone needs to call slob.

i miss you guys

Miss u more Hotfink!! was playing with thefsg, nkelly, jester, twobit and a few others and we all miss u.. S!

1 person likes this

Miss u more Hotfink!! was playing with thefsg, nkelly, jester, twobit and a few others and we all miss u.. S!

Gonna need an invite

Woah, I don't even get a mention. What a hater.

Woah, I don't even get a mention. What a hater.

No kidding!

I see that there is another promotion thing going on. I'm guessing that the game population is still nearly non-existant. Are you guys playing and if so are there enough people overall to make it worthwhile? Last promotion there were hardly more than a relative handfull of people on each side during "big" battles, and that fights with less than 20 people total have become the norm (I counted a whole 27 people once on the entire Axis side. Allies had about 30 online).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0