• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
PITTPETE

[AXIS] 3rd Panzergruppe (3PzG) | www.3PzG.com

1,769 posts in this topic

hi i am new, i get the feeling this game stopped being of interest to most users over a decade ago, but is there anyone else new joining our group because of the recent steam release?

Hey Zapper I am the CO of Blitz Kader, and we have gotten 10 new members in our squad last night, and I am sure all the others squads are getting lots. Like any other game many come and stay, and others take a break...

Well guys Im just wondering is there anyone still around in 3PzG aka breakfastclub? Dinker, pepers, hotfink, potthead, subcult, casdk, Slob, thefez, you name em all.

Seems like a hundred years since we played together... lol

Edited by carolusx

8 hours ago, carolusx said:

Well guys Im just wondering is there anyone still around in 3PzG aka breakfastclub? Dinker, pepers, hotfink, potthead, subcult, casdk, Slob, thefez, you name em all.

Seems like a hundred years since we played together... lol

Hey bro S!

Me, hotfink, nkelly, thefsg, holmium, kacman still play every now and then :)

See u in game!

I rode with Dinker way back in the day.. trying to think of names..   maybe peeper?  McDeath?    damn that was a long time ago..     took a loong break.

Is this squad still around ? I'm interest to team up in ur squad but I'm deaf , cant use team speak but got eyes like a hawk , I can chew to the bone  and have a itchy trigger finger that can kill over 1k yds ,also can operator all equipment S!, I'm a welcome back solider from old call sign jayhawk

S! ALL .....

The LARGEST All Japanese Gay Squad of WWIIONLINE is back and RECRUITING NOW... 

Please see me or any of our recruiters in game, we have Auto recruit on. However in first week you MUST meet me on DISCORD before being promoted to Member. 

All returning Vets, I MISS YOU .. cant wait to see u in game wearing the banners of the once the might 3PzG!  we will be doing a reunion of old vets early when 1.36 launches as well. 

See u all in game!

SALUTE

Potthead

That's awesome! Geez, back in '05 (?) I played with this squad, but haven't been active since. Got back in for the WBS, run a couple sorties & developed the taste for allied blood once more. I saw the channel over on discord but hadn't seen anyone in there the past couple days. Is there a primetime for you guys to be on? 

I never post on the forums :) but...... 3pzg is alive and well just last two months not many of us online but we are active when we get enough of us on. check tz3 you can find potthead on all the time then 

and is there a squad site? Someone throw me a recruiting invite?

Edited by obelix1