Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
twan11

Just subscribed, but I have a question.

15 posts in this topic

Hey all!

I subscribed by credit card a few hours ago, but when I enter my MEMBER name and password in the playnet loging screen and click launch, it just opens an internet browser and takes me to the help section of this website and says "We were unable to verify member name and password. Please try again."

Is this because my subscription has not taken effect yet, because I went to the account status screen and it says "Premium subscription" and "Active". It says that the next bill date is on August 27, which is when the 30 day free play expires. Shouldn't I be able to play now, since the 30 day free play starts now?

Is this happening because my subscription has not taken effect yet? I just want to be sure that I did not do something wrong during the subscription process. Also, I noticed that it says "Your subscription is currently active and in good standing" or something like that when I check my account status.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Oh and I read the login problem sticky on this forum and followed the link, but it would not let me send in my support ticket for some reason.

Sometimes it takes a while for new accounts to be able to log in, it did with my old second account i had.Im sure someone will assist you soon.

Ah ok thanks, hopefully a rat will come here :D

I assumed it wouldn't be activated right away, but the thing were it says your account is active and in good standing is kinda confusing since I can't log in

Email Bloo@playnet.com if you have not been able to log in soon. You are using your ingame name and not your forum name. Double check you ingame name and password in your account info.

I am having the exact same problem. Worst part is, I resubed specifically to play tonight, but looks like that won't be happening.

This problem is not specific to your account. The authentication server for the game isn't seeing any changes to accounts (such as password changes or new accounts). The database has to be fixed when someone gets in Monday morning.

Thanks for the info Gnasche, I was beginning to think it was something I did wrong while resubscribing. Hope someone gets to it soon.

Email Bloo@playnet.com if you have not been able to log in soon. You are using your ingame name and not your forum name. Double check you ingame name and password in your account info.

Aren't we supposed to use our member name though, NOT the name that appears on the forum?

Not sure why it hasn't been resolved yet. I'm physically about 600 miles away, but I emailed the proper people.

You log into the game with the same username/password that you log into everything with (game, forum, account).

Like gnasche says use your forum login to get into the game, then it will recognize you and you will log with your "ingame" showing up.

Some times the data base gets over loaded/worked and does freaky things, just be patient it will happen.

Make sure your credit card is entered exactly as it says on the card. If you use your wife, parents, girlfriends card, etc and your name instead of theirs it wont work.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0