• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

Realism Air Event "Flak Valley"

70 posts in this topic

Join me as BOFOR at axis side please.

I am bad as bofor but... Dont want to lose the option of seing 15 red dots coming from sky and lot of laser guns blazing the Y-Wings...

:-)

I've never done one of these special events. Is it so complicated to get in that I'm too late to sign up? I have no idea where to go for this. Thanks.

It should be OK tayvl. If JAMMY doesn't respond, just get on the training server about a half hour before the event starts and you should be fine.

It should be OK tayvl. If JAMMY doesn't respond' date=' just get on the training server about a half hour before the event starts and you should be fine.[/quote']

Ah. The training server. Thanks.

Is there a ts channel we need to log into as bofors. I have an account on OKW TS server. Hope we get a few more target signed up - ah - pilots I mean :)

Is there a ts channel we need to log into as bofors. I have an account on OKW TS server. Hope we get a few more target signed up - ah - pilots I mean :)

there is a Channel for Events on both Allied and Axis TS Servers

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0