Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jak3

TEUL_ERROR

23 posts in this topic

I just recently reinstalled the game to join up again. I am using my macbook bro and whenever I login and click play online I don't even get to connect I just receive the error called teul_ERROR. Has anyone ever gotten this and know how to fix it. Or anyone know how to fix it and can help me. Anything is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I have exactly the same error.

Downloaded the game last night and played for 3 hours online.

Tried to connect today and it crashes everytime with that teul_ERROR.

Any suggestions?

thanks,

B

Run /Applications/Utiiities/Console - there should be a bit more info there.

Generally a teul_ERROR is a problem with your connection , or the host itself.

have run Console but am not a programmer so have no idea what any of it means:

2011/04/21 1:16:35 PM com.apple.launchd[89] (0x10bf80.Locum[1505]) Exited: Terminated

Have tried to run it 3 times noe and no errors on console

Have had my line and internet checked this week as well-no issues

running ADSL 384k

tried checking under terminal and got teul_ERROR again and again:

Macintosh:~ Farnsworth$ /Applications/World\ War\ \]\[\ Online.app/Contents/MacOS/World\ War\ \]\[\ Online ; exit;

logout

[Process completed]

CONSOLE:

2011/04/21 1:28:48 PM login[1548] USER_PROCESS: 1548 ttys000

2011/04/21 1:28:48 PM login[1548] USER_PROCESS: 1548 ttys000

2011/04/21 1:29:01 PM login[1548] DEAD_PROCESS: 1548 ttys000

Could you check if your firewall is on and try running the game with it off just to see if it makes a difference?

None of the console information is useful :(

This is a weird odd problem that I've never seen before. Usually odd and weird are Window's version problems. Really odd that it worked fine one day and won't the next.

Teul (our cross platform networking layer) is undergoing a massive redo for 1.34 at the moment (mostly because the host is being re-architected) but that should not affect the existing client.

Is there anything unusual about your OSX environment? What version are you running?

ADSL is pretty unusual these days though I can't see how it happens unless your connection is somehow too slow (something else taking up bandwidth?).

Hi,

Ok so I'm running Mac OS X 10.5.8

I checked and have no firewall

When I first downloaded the game I was able to run it once that night.

The next day I got the teul_Error error from the startup as soon as I tried to play online-this works for online play and online training.

I have tried re-installing the original download as well as the patches to no avail. Same error message.

I've turned all running programs off as well each time.

I'm totally stumped.

No everything is correct. My trial was extended another two weeks due to the issue.

I've called my ISP to check. no one seems to know anything.

But something must be wrong as I can't even check my own posts from the forum as I get the error saying my account must be inactive or something.

I have to find this post on google.

Just to let you know,

I activated a new profile to check about 10 minutes ago and I get the same issue. So it's not a profile issue it seems.

I am getting this error now. I have upgraded my mac OS to 10.6.8 for 1.34, i have been taking part in the last weeks intermission and reporting bugs etc. Today i tried to log in 3 times and i get this. Connection speed is perfect. Is there something being worked out on the buisness end at the moment? Server? just curious, want to play.

having changed nothing on my rig, i am getting this now, after the latest patch release.

cannot DL new patch... as soon as i start up the game, this happens, and it quits.

my connection as well, except I get into the "patch download" connecting to server.

Within a couple minutes the program terminates and this is the message I get:

12/14/11 5:55:13.633 PM com.apple.launchd.peruser.501: ([0x0-0x1f81f8].com.playnet.ww2ol[10191]) Exited abnormally: Broken pipe: 13

Any idea of what may be the problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, trying to work with tech support but they have yet to respond (4 days ago).

Any help would be appreciated.

100% of the time I get a Teul error it is when the server is down, nothing else.

So make sure it is up before you think it is a bug.

So i am gettign the Teul_error on my mac. Is this something I need to worry about or is the server just down? I haven't been able to log on for about 10 minutes. I noticed in a previous thread that there was a new patch for macs. Should I download that, or is it just the same content from the previous update/patch a few days ago?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0