Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kenki

Army Event: Battered Basterds of Bastone

8 posts in this topic

I'd like an army event for november 29th if hasn't been done. Open to edits:

Battle of the Buldge sub-part,

Realstic "ish" Battle of Bastone:

Since this is a long battle I would need to know day limits for spawn times and everything:

Length of game time:

December 23 (when they were running low on supplys) Till January (Give a rough estimate I guess) So I would assume 5-6 ingame days ? Or is that to long ?

101st airborne:

Typical "Airborn infantry" set with higher anti tank ability (Allowed only 2 mspawns outside city)

German forces: 4 Flags worth of supply (can deply mspawns)

Winning Condition: 101st airborn survives the attrition from the german flags.

Losing Condition: The town is successfully captured or Supply is completely spent.

All Infantry equipment is allowed: Higher ATR / Sappers are allowed: (maybe Tier 2-3 ?)

Germans have full access to thier equipment since late in war.

Supply lists are limited on 101st airborne to:

4: AA guns

3: ATGs guns

5: Betty supply trucks

6: shermens

5: Panhard scout cars (simulated jeeps)

Heres where I got meh info from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Bulge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Bastogne

Heres a pic of what was going on at the time:

P23%28map%29.jpg

Well no one helped me with victory conditions and times so I dont know how to set an event like this up...

hmmm nor do i. bastone would be cool, i dont care what it is. I just want an event that includes some infantry action. so how do we go about getting this to take action?

Well I can change the date, we can check the maps , and go from there.

But Like I said I know for sure it wont be ran on the date I set, we dont have it set up at all lol. Definatly need jammy and them to help us figure this out.

Anyway I cant edit my first post:

But Date atm is Un known: We gott work some kinks into it.

Well thats up to the intrest of it, however it has a little of everything execpt aircraft (due to the terrible weather).

Supply limits would be hard to enforce due to the full training server having limitless supply however, like I said would take a bit to get stuff setup.

One of the other problems would be that the area was heavly forested at the time however in the game umm..... hardly any trees so we would have to come up with some sort of way around that as well. =^-^= lots of thinking involve here.

Anyway the other problem is this how to set up a fair "time limit" condition along with the supplys, with out it ending in a tank zurg (due in part to the high tree concentration and germans not having access to a lot of the panzers.)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0