• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ishmal

looking for axis ground squad

5 posts in this topic

im looking for a squad that is based on ground pounding.

a squad that uses armor wisley with inf suppoort ect...

let me know :D

S! ishmal,

My game name is Memnoch and I am with the 1st Lithuanian Brigade "The Iron Wolves". We are a large combined arms squad that focuses on fun and fair game play. We have a reputation that is known throughout the community as a fierce fighting squad that most would like to avoid. We are affiliated with the OKW and currently have many members that are officers and many more that are retired officers.

You can find us anytime by tuning to 43 in game. We welcome you to run with us at anytime and if you like what you see we invite you to apply for membership. If you apply you will be placed in the das Übergangshaus group. There you will receive any needed training and you will be able to evaluate the squad as we will also be able to evaluate you. Once you graduate you will be able to choose which battalion you would like to be in (think Armor) and you will become a full member. Even if you choose another squad please visit our homepage as we have many configuration tips and tricks that will make the game easier and more enjoyable for you.

Home page: www.the-iron-wolves.com

Message board: http://board.the-iron-wolves.com

Squad movie: http://www.the-iron-wolves.com/movies/iron_wolves_the_movie.zip

It's very large and not for those with dial up.

Once you graduate you will be able to choose which battalion you would like to be in (think Armor) and you will become a full member.

LOL... Mem, give the guy a chance. Infantry is the only way to move the Front, ya know. Well, truck drivers get it done too. Heh heh... ;)

!S

!S Ishmal,

I am a founder, and currently yhe XO of the 3.Gebirgs Division. We are a highly trained, very experienced Squad of veteran players, many of whom have been with WWIIOL since its inception.

The 3.Gebirgs Division is an infantry based squad, utilizing the basic weapons of the infantry, supported by anti-tank and artillery assets. We operate within the a special operations framework, to support the overall mission and objectives set by an OKW Division. Not only do we directly participate in major assaults and defenses, but our primary functions are to cut off the enemy routes to the frontlines, destroy their transportation mechanisms by destroying bridges, and disrupt the enemy air effort from the ground. This requires time behind the enemy lines, and skill with insertions.

Our training program is comprehensive, and we will have you operating effectively with most if not all weapons systems within a short time. Please feel free to visit our website (http://www.3gebirgsdivision.com), and drop into our forums. Or email me at manfrd@optonline.net.

!Salute

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0