Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.29.013 - Pre spawn splash screen

Memoi

1.29.013 - one of the splash screens after unit selection before spawning in has no text, only a code.

1.29.013 - one of the splash screens after unit selection before spawning in has no text' date=' only a code.[/quote']

Can confirm that, I would post a screenshot but I can't find where BE saves them.

Can confirm that' date=' I would post a screenshot but I can't find where BE saves them.[/quote']

my documents if you have windows xp, but in the BE folder, not the BE test folder.

my documents if you have windows xp' date=' but in the BE folder, not the BE test folder.[/quote']

I use Windows Vista and they aren't saved anywhere...checked all folders

while in the BE folder hit the Compatible tab at the top of the window and they will appear . I just had this problem and that button brought up my screenshotz.

Edit: The beta test screenies will show up in the regular battle ground europe file not the test file as of now.

while in the BE folder hit the Compatible tab at the top of the window and they will appear . I just had this problem and that button brought up my screenshotz.

Edit: The beta test screenies will show up in the regular battle ground europe file not the test file as of now.

Need more info on this issue.

1.29.013 - one of the splash screens after unit selection before spawning in has no text' date=' only a code.[/quote']

*NOT FIXED IN .14*

Ticketed the screenshots. That wasn;t happening with beta clients just the release clients for open test so should be an easy fix.

Found the bad tip.

"HASH(0x9d1d21c)"

That the code?

That's tip #47. I've cleared it out.

So if you're watching this thread now's your chance. What should tip #47 be?

So if you're watching this thread now's your chance. What should tip #47 be?

TIP #47 - If you're unable to find cover and find yourself being showered with bullets alt f4.

;)

What do i win?