Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Servers down?

dover

I'm trying to log into the beta server for the first time, and I'm getting the "All Battleground Europe game servers are down" message in my browser. I have tried with all my browsers. I even set IE as my default (eek!) to see if that would help.

The main beta thread says the servers are online. Am I just a noob? Help plz need beta!

Where the hell do u get the message

When I click the startup link it takes me to playgate app and then the BE homepage loads, no messages, nothing, just BE homepage

Where the hell do u get the message

When I click the startup link it takes me to playgate app and then the BE homepage loads, no messages, nothing, just BE homepage

I get the playgate app where my username and password go, then it opens my default browser to an error page that says the servers are down.

EDIT: OK I tried again. What actually happens is it opens the BE homepage, and then opens another window in which the error page appears.

I think it is down ATM. Kinda bad timing as I logged in the first time and accidentally logged second comp on with the same login punting the one that got on.

/EDIT/ Got in now

Noooes! I have 2 hours to play before work, and since it's not up 24/7 that means it will probably be days before I can get on.

Server is UP!

Some people, including me occassionally, are getting an erroneous Server Down message.

But the server is up and has been up steadily.

If you encounter that, please try to login again.

If you consistently get the message, please state your Operating System.

Hey Gang...

Windows XP sp3

Same problem as others...won't login in beyond the playgate logger...but notice the chain of events....

click the launch link....a new browser window opens with the main page for BE.....then the playgate login.... click that and then it pops another browser window with the servers down message...

thanks!

I'm guessing it needed to be taken down considering the fact that the training area was totally broken. It'll be back up when they fix the problems.

I'm guessing it needed to be taken down considering the fact that the training area was totally broken. It'll be back up when they fix the problems.

I hope they fix it soon.

When i have tried to log in I get the message that there is an "error please check your firewall setings network access failed".

Dropped fire wall and still get the error then game loads but last only for 5 mins or so. Fire wall up or down no difference.

I wasn't able to login for a while early this afternoon. I walked away for a while, then when I came back I was able to login: I started the tutorial for one of my allied personas; I completed the 1st step and when I clicked ok to exit the world, the game quit .

Since then, I haven't been able to login at all.