Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
malize

Dec 6th : PEARL HARBOR

558 posts in this topic

I may have to drop as harbormaster, I'm having major issues with the map (works less than 10% of the time for me) which would keep me from helping to set up ships in the correct places.

I may have to drop as harbormaster' date=' I'm having major issues with the map (works less than 10% of the time for me) which would keep me from helping to set up ships in the correct places.[/quote']

Just a new release. And a big one.

It'll get sorted. If you are still having problems a week from now or if you have issues with the position that too is ok, just let me know.

Ice, Fleet Commander

I'm pretty sure Oversoul knows the USS Argonne is a Freighter. What he might not know is that the guns are 20mm Oerlikon's and in my opinion better than the Fairmile 20mm Oerlikon's.

Returned his email....we'll see what he wants to do.

Oversoul has elected to remain aboard the USS Argonne.

I may have to drop as harbormaster, I'm having major issues with the map (works less than 10% of the time for me) which would keep me from helping to set up ships in the correct places.

Just a new release. And a big one.

It'll get sorted. If you are still having problems a week from now or if you have issues with the position that too is ok, just let me know.

Naval Players:

Please Read and then Post in this thread.: Pearl Harbour: Fleet Headquaters http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=249881

Thank you.

Pearl Harbour Practices:

Saturday, Nov. 29th. 10:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm, 5:00pm, and 7:00pm Pacific Time.

Sunday, Nov. 30th. 11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm, 5:00pm, and 7:00pm Pacific Time.

Monday, Dec. 1st. 11:00am, 1:00pm, 5:00pm, and 7:00pm Pacific Time.

Tuesday, Dec. 2nd. 11:00am, 1:00pm, 5:00pm, and 7:00pm Pacific Time.

On Training Server: http://wiki.wwiionline.com/index.php/Training

Private message me by using the ".m" command no matter which side you sign in is. I'll be at Area 51 and most likely signed in as British. If I don't answer right away hit me again a few minutes later. I may have to off and on restart my computer because of memory leak

NOTE: With the 1.29 Patch you have to complete Basic Training on the Training Server to log in to play. This requires a little bit of time to do, although not that much. I suggest you log in and complete this Basic Training prior to the Event, even if you do not attend any Practice.

Ice, Fleet Commander

Naval Players:

Please Read and then Post in this thread.: Pearl Harbour: Fleet Headquaters http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=249881

Thank you.

Pearl Harbour Practices:

Friday, Nov. 28th. 5:00pm and 7:00pm Pacific Time.

Private message me by using the ".m" command no matter which side you sign in as. I'll be at Area 51 and most likely signed in as British. If I don't answer right away hit me again a few minutes later. I may have to off and on restart my computer so stick around for about 10 minutes.

NOTE: With the 1.29 Patch you have to complete Basic Training on the Training Server to log in to play. This requires a little bit of time to do, although not that much. I suggest you log in and complete this Basic Training prior to the Event, even if you do not attend any Practice.

Ice, Fleet Commander

KILLER, MOTORMOUTH, and LATHAM have joined the Pearl Habour Event as ships.

DOC, GRENI, and SMOKEEYE have joined as Stukas.

KILLER will be filming too, I think. :D Also JAMMYMAN, I think. :)

This Event is going to fill.

Ice, Fleet Commander

Hey I want in But Ill be someones crew Im no good piloting a ship only good at AA and sinking stuff lol

contact me Im Hart1994

I would also like to be crew on a ship if someone is looking for a gunner.

Waky,

Windy is from Australia, same as you, and still doesn't have crew aboard his DD. Maybe you know him.?

That said, considering Windy has checked into the Pearl Habour: Fleet Headquarters thread and sent me an email, it would be easier to discuss this if you also sent me an email at icetwp@hotmail.com

Ok I got one with I think its Jpanzer34 lol I think its the MAsury

Please assign Hart1994 as Crew aboard Captain Jpanzerj ship the USS St Louis.

Hart1994 please send me an email at icetwp@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Ice, Fleet Commander

I'll take the USS Oglaga plz

Please assign Planck as Captain of the USS Oglaga.

Planck,

Definitely find a gunner for the USS Oglaga. I can help you with that maybe.

Let me know.

Also please Read and then Post, if you have not yet, in this thread.: Pearl Harbour: Fleet Headquaters http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=249881

Thank you.

Ice, Fleet Commander

Naval Players:

Please post in the Pearl Harbour: Fleet Headquarters located here: http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=249881 and send me an email at icetwp@hotmail.com if you have not done so.

Thank you.

Pearl Harbour Practices:

Wednesday, Dec. 3rd. 11:00am, 1:00pm, 5:00pm, and 7:00pm Pacific Time.

Thursday, Dec. 4th. 11:00am, 1:00pm, 5:00pm, and 7:00pm Pacific Time.

Friday, Dec. 5th. 11:00am, 1:00pm, 5:00pm, and 7:00pm Pacific Time.

Private message me by using the ".m" command no matter which side you sign in as. I'll be at Area 51 and most likely signed in as British. If I don't answer right away hit me again a few minutes later. I may have to off and on restart my computer so stick around for about 10 minutes.

!S

Ice, Fleet Commander

WAKY' date=' YES mate could do with a gunner...[/quote']

Please assign Waky as Crew aboard the USS San Francisco Captained by Windy.

Ice, Fleet Commander

Sign me up for a stuka, pref in Bubi01's group (hopefully we can get some more JG51).

Also, I put in for leave that day (normally work).. it shouldn't be disapproved, but I will

find out Wednesday if so.

...............Also, I put in for leave that day (normally work).. it shouldn't be disapproved, but I will find out Wednesday if so.

Now there is a man that really likes Special Events. I too have ducked out on work, or rescheduled it, to attend a Special Event.

Special Events are not only for the serious gamer, as mentioned by MOTORMOUTH, but also a heck of a lot of intense Fun.

35 Naval signed up. 31 Stukas signed up.

Need more of both. 1 week to go.

Ice, Fleet Commander

i could come as a stuka if reyern can.. just that my work stops me from getting into the practice runs. but i think i can manage to follow the leader and drop the bombs on me own. but please gimme the time as gmt not some wierd pacificwhatevertime?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0