• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
malize

Dec 6th : PEARL HARBOR

558 posts in this topic

i could come as a stuka if reyern can.. just that my work stops me from getting into the practice runs. but i think i can manage to follow the leader and drop the bombs on me own. but please gimme the time as gmt not some wierd pacificwhatevertime?

Saturday, Dec. 6th

10:00am US Pacific

12:00 noon Central

18:00 GMT/London

08:00 Honolulu Time

I'm not sure of those times given the US changing back an hour for daylight savings.

Malize, those times correct.?

KILLER, MOTORMOUTH, and LATHAM have joined the Pearl Habour Event as ships.

DOC, GRENI, and SMOKEEYE have joined as Stukas.

Ice, Fleet Commander

Malize Edit: 18:00 GMT/London

Saturday, Dec. 6th

10:00am US Pacific

12:00 noon Central

18:00 GMT/London

08:00 Honolulu Time

I'm not sure of those times given the US changing back an hour for daylight savings.

Malize, those times correct.?

Ice, Fleet Commander

Time of Event: 10:00 US Pacific (San Francisco) Time (consult: World Clock for your local time)

Fleet is looking good for the event with the exception of the 3 capital ships marked by red type. These three ships constitute the least naval experience and have no gunners to increase their potential fire power/defensive abilities.

DD's:

USS California - Pictboy/Orangel

USS Maryland - Deffield

USS Oklahoma - Kh21shrk/Ibe37

USS Tennessee - Ptxl/Matt6767

USS West Virginia - Julesr/Latham

USS Arizona - Icetwp/Killer

USS Nevada - OneArmy

USS Pennsylvania - Mdundee

USS New Orleans (CA) - Grimklin/Alspecto

USS San Francisco (CA) - Windy/Waky

Guys in red, get a friend, squadie or ask on channel 30, naval, for someone to join your ship for the event. I would not normally care, but since this is getting to be a pretty serious event I think we should make an effort to defend the fleet with everything we have.

Note: USS California should be Pictboy3. ;)

I'll have to drop as harbor master (still in with my ship though). Map is still being a bit too fickle for me.

*growl* my parents want me to practice towing a trailor this weekend so I am gonna miss it, god that sucks. Anyway its a big iff if I show or not because of that.

Fleet is looking good for the event with the exception of the 3 capital ships marked by red type. These three ships constitute the least naval experience and have no gunners to increase their potential fire power/defensive abilities.

DD's:

USS California - Pictboy/Orangel

USS Maryland - Deffield

USS Oklahoma - Kh21shrk/Ibe37

USS Tennessee - Ptxl/Matt6767

USS West Virginia - Julesr/Latham

USS Arizona - Icetwp/Killer

USS Nevada - OneArmy

USS Pennsylvania - Mdundee

USS New Orleans (CA) - Grimklin/Alspecto

USS San Francisco (CA) - Windy/Waky

Guys in red, get a friend, squadie or ask on channel 30, naval, for someone to join your ship for the event. I would not normally care, but since this is getting to be a pretty serious event I think we should make an effort to defend the fleet with everything we have.

Note: USS California should be Pictboy3. ;)

Believe this. I have been and am well aware of what you pointed out and I am attempting to contact the Captains in question.

One of my greater concerns is that they might not show up for the Event at all given their total silence here and elsewhere.

I'm going to place people into the Gunner positions aboard those 3 ships and continue to hope that in the meantime those Captains check in reasonably shortly.

If they show for the Event I will adjust accordingly, per their desire, as I have no right to force either crew on them or to remove them as Captain but I'm not starting this Event down 3 Destroyers in DD Row.

Please remove Stu as Harbour Master per his request.

Please remove K1ng as Captain of the USS Allen per his request.

Note that Stuka pilot Mestine should be Messtin.

Thank you.

Ice, Fleet Commander

I hate it when we near the event and many players become unable to attend the event. oh well, guess ill have to take matter into my own hands and start bumping more and asking on the main server for more players.

Naval Players:

Practices as follows:

Also please post in the Pearl Harbour: Fleet Headquarters located here: http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=249881 and send me an email at icetwp@hotmail.com if you have not done so.

Thank you.

Pearl Harbour Practices:

Wednesday, Dec. 3rd. 11:00am, 1:00pm, 5:00pm, and 7:00pm Pacific Time.

Thursday, Dec. 4th. 11:00am, 1:00pm, 5:00pm, and 7:00pm Pacific Time.

Friday, Dec. 5th. 11:00am, 1:00pm, 5:00pm, and 7:00pm Pacific Time.

On Training Server: http://wiki.wwiionline.com/index.php/Training

Private message me by using the ".m" command no matter which side you sign in as. I'll be at Area 51 and most likely signed in as British. If I don't answer right away hit me again a few minutes later. I may have to off and on restart my computer so stick around for about 10 minutes.

NOTE: With the 1.29 Patch you have to complete Basic Training on the Training Server to log in to play. This requires a little bit of time to do, although not that much. I suggest you log in and complete this Basic Training prior to the Event, even if you do not attend any Practice.

You may avoid the Basic Training by typing in ".graduate true"

!S

Ice, Fleet Commander

I hate it when we near the event and many players become unable to attend the event. oh well, guess ill have to take matter into my own hands and start bumping more and asking on the main server for more players.

Ahhh....just 2, not so bad.

Say Matt......did you send me an email because if you did I sure misplaced it. And check your PMs here too please.

Ice, Fleet Commander

I hate it when we near the event and many players become unable to attend the event. oh well' date=' guess ill have to take matter into my own hands and start bumping more and asking on the main server for more players.[/quote']

There are tons of people who don't even bother with the forums...usually the day of the event jammy will make an announcement on the main server and we get another dozen or so people...take this last Armor v. Armor event, we had less than a half dozen signed up, but when it was announced we ended up with around 40 participants.

It's a sad fact, but one to be aware of.

Put me down for a Stuka slot in Section 4.

If you want to balance out the sections more move Bylzebub and me together to another section.

Put me down for a Stuka slot in Section 4.

If you want to balance out the sections more move Bylzebub and me together to another section.

Just keeping the sections roughly balanced, not going to make a huge deal about it however since the day of the event you never know how attendance is really going to shake out.

oh yes love seeing so many players here!! Some old friends from my days

(forgive me!) on the allied side.. I have made my choice to sink the

Maryland!! (so you made AHC in less then a year?) hehehehe

I would like to sign up for a Stuka in Section 1. I should be able to make it as nothing is happening that day for me, but sorry if I don't make it for any reason.

<---- Sign me up for Section 1, Fuchida Section please!! :D

BTW:

If anyone is interested in REAL Japanese hardware, naval and otherwise, click the links in my sig!

|

|

|

V

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0