• Announcements

• GVONPAUL

WWIIOL NEEDS YOUR HELP   01/19/2017

Fundraiser 2017 - WWII Online World War II Online has a VERY big year ahead, with an impressive Development Roadmap outlined, and the big release of our game onto the #1 online games distribution portal, "Steam".

We have started a funding campaign and need YOUR help to achieve these important mission objectives!   Here is a quick overview of what your contribution(s) will be going towards: Project Management software to bolster production and organization. New hardware to prepare for launching on Steam and improving existing services long-term. Supporting our 2017 Development Roadmap objectives. Please support us by going to this link. Several perks for larger donations are shown below:     As always, your continued support is much appreciated. The greatest thing about this game is and always will be the community.   Note: If you want to donate $25 or more, make sure you click on a perk to obtain the items included in it. If you forget to select a perk, send an email to http://support.playnet.com to still get your items.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CHKICKER

Training Request - Air - Post Here!

127 posts in this topic

On 1/6/2017 at 8:38 PM, faceman109 said:

I don't know how to fly and that's why i need help.

Allied side.

Most of the time on ts channel.

And i have no joystick :(

please if someone give training tell me !

weekends and some times working days it really depends~!

I highly recommend a Joystick.. They aren't too much money for one that works decent.. 3D Extreme Pro from Logitech is probably the best basic joystick out there. About $35.. Best Buy stores have them as well as Amazon.. 

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-extreme-3d-pro-joystick-silver-black/5796515.p?skuId=5796515

I do not have any experience flying without a joystick otherwise I would help..

With the flight models here, you almost have to have a stick.  You won't ever be competitive, otherwise.  If you don't want to buy a new one, check flea markets and thrift stores.  I bought two of my three Extreme 3D Pro sticks at a local thrift store, the last one for under $5.  I cleaned it up, it calibrated just fine, and it works like new.

-Irish

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0