• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
malize

Dec 13th - Route Z : First Day at Dunkirk

36 posts in this topic

Begins in less than an hour?

Correct, my PC was crashing so it's mostly setup asides from the German ground units...hopefully Jammyman will pop in and do the insta-moves for us.

Sorry guys...my PC is *still* acting up, I'm d/l new drivers for my Video Card and if all else fails it is christmas time...maybe I'll ask for a new vid card in my stocking. :(

:) it was differnt and I still dont see how the allies do it... I killed a bofors though and could never find matt but we made it past gaven before jammyman was finally stopped.

Allied crew:

DD: Jammyman

TTs: Subrat17 / Tzulscha

Pilot: Kenki

This event would have played out a whole lot better if both sides had had more players.

We had 2 109Fs up in the air (strange choice for the Dunkirk time frame btw) against, what I suspected, at least SpitVs with alt to bounce the bombers. I spent most of the time scanning the 5-7k area above the ships, periodically updating their position, before I discovered the RAF consisted of a single pilot at low alt.

I was a bit hesitant to enter the convoy's AA sphere but still, the fight in the air was anything but fair. I had some trouble locating EA, since I kept expecting someone to come in high but once we found anything it went down quite fast.

Apologies to Kenki for focusing on you but there wasn't really thing else to do for me (even though I briefly considered strafing the DD's bridge for RP-reasons - taking out the enemy CO). And sorry Tzulscha for going head on against you but I figured since the event was over, I might as well end it with a big boom.

I appreciate the efforts going into planning this and tbh it's a shame we couldn't reach the full potential of this event due to low player numbers. Still, thanks for the effort.

Its cool cawyn lol, I was the only fighter up there it was kinda a "der moment"

My sympothy mostly goes to kill11... the poor bugger tried to kill jammyman 6 times and failed.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0