• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
icetwp

Pearl Harbour: Fleet Headquaters

55 posts in this topic

Naval Players:

Please send me an email at icetwp@hotmail.com if you have not done so.

Thank you.

Pearl Harbour Practices:

Wednesday, Dec. 3rd. 11:00am, 1:00pm, 5:00pm, and 7:00pm Pacific Time.

Thursday, Dec. 4th. 11:00am, 1:00pm, 5:00pm, and 7:00pm Pacific Time.

Friday, Dec. 5th. 11:00am, 1:00pm, 5:00pm, and 7:00pm Pacific Time.

On Training Server: http://wiki.wwiionline.com/index.php/Training

Private message me by using the ".m" command no matter which side you sign in as. I'll be at Area 51 and most likely signed in as British. If I don't answer right away hit me again a few minutes later. I may have to off and on restart my computer so stick around for about 10 minutes.

NOTE: With the 1.29 Patch you have to complete Basic Training on the Training Server to log in to play. This requires a little bit of time to do, although not that much. I suggest you log in and complete this Basic Training prior to the Event, even if you do not attend any Practice.

You may avoid Basic Training by typing ".graduate true"

!S

Ice, Fleet Commander

Sgtrose checking in.

uss neolsho

blaze are you comfortable piloting the tt? if not let me know i have hours upon hours in it.

i'm also particularly deadly with the 37's but 20's will do just fine.

Sgtrose checking in.

uss neolsho

blaze are you comfortable piloting the tt? if not let me know i have hours upon hours in it.

i'm also particularly deadly with the 37's but 20's will do just fine.

Those TT guns are best AA born.....even better than the 37mm unless one is very practiced on the 37mm.

I've seen Blaze in-game loading and sailing the TT so I suspect he'll do fine and I consider your guys combo to be very good.

If you go down in the first Stuka wave it is my intention to put both of you right back on another TT that is unused at Event start for the second Stuka wave....presuming there is one that is.

Don't forget the email to me so I can send you a map.

Thank you.

Pearl Harbour Practices:

Thursday, Dec. 4th. 3:00pm, 5:00pm, 7:00pm, and 9:00pm Pacific Time.

Friday, Dec. 5th. 1:00pm, 3:00pm, 5:00pm, 7:00pm, and 9:00pm Pacific Time.

On Training Server: http://wiki.wwiionline.com/index.php/Training

Private message me by using the ".m" command no matter which side you sign in as. I'll be at Area 51 and most likely signed in as British. If I don't answer right away hit me again a few minutes later. I may have to off and on restart my computer so stick around for about 10 minutes.

NOTE: With the 1.29 Patch you have to complete Basic Training on the Training Server to log in to play. This requires a little bit of time to do, although not that much. I suggest you log in and complete this Basic Training prior to the Event, even if you do not attend any Practice.

You may avoid Basic Training by typing ".graduate true"

Ice, Fleet Commander

Gentlemen,

Intelligence has found a message from Japanese officials to their naval fleet.

It states an attack on one of our Navy bases is the Pacific. COMPACFLT has been notified and we are taking precautions. Good luck, men.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0