• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
machonny

(~AXIS~) Knights Von Deutschland

67 posts in this topic

I'm in Knights Von Deutschland and I am so glad I gave them a look when I returned to the game.They are organized and skilled as well as friendly and helpful. There's no pretentious BS.

Many types of people are welcome. If you have been playing every campaign since 2001 and are looking for a breath of fresh air, look us up. If you're a newer player, or somewhere in between being a veteran and a newb, you'll also find it easy to jump in.

I've invited 4 of my real life friends to the Knights and they're really happy with the experience. I'm a recruiter, not an XO, but feel free to send me a tell if you want to hear more.

Ahhh, I remember when Hellspawn started the KVD with Latham, Sirbenney, and a little (very little) help from me. Small group, wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, but look at you now. Way to go KVD! Keep up the proud tradition. S!

Sure we do dale:) Got some HCs in the knights, I hope you are ok dale and spiders stay away from you :D

was a member of KVD for a long time, got up to XXO of the squad and left because i play more KM then army, great army squad!

S!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0