• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jpanzerj

Everytime i spawn i CTD...

17 posts in this topic

Ok everytime i spawn now i always just CTD. No error message or anything. Anyone have any suggestions?

Also when i restart the game immediantly afterwards menu comes up as a CTHL.

I dont have an answer for you JPJ. But this is going to get moved to community support forums im sure.

I would have posted there but not many people read the support forums tbh.

Ok everytime i spawn now i always just CTD. No error message or anything. Anyone have any suggestions?

you could switch from dail up to brondband maybe that would help:confused::D

Hmm.. never heard/had this kind of problem, sounds like some software problem though.. did it appear without doing any changes anywhere(windows/driver/other update, or new installs)? If so, i'd suggest removing fresh installs if possible and/or maybe rolling back windows/driver/other updates.

I dont know it was doing that bad yesturday and the day before. I mean it hasnt normally done that but I've ctd 5 times in a row once when I just spawned on the training server as well.

Seems my evil plan for axis ww2ol domination is working. 1 allied player down, 102930284 to go.

Muhuhahhahaha, muhuhuhahaha! :D

dont DL pRoN while trying to connect play game... FTW!

I'd look for ad ware and spyware first... you know from all that pron DLing..

OR get a Mac.

Disturbance on line, downloading, msn/facebook (not so common for people with broadband as it doesnt uses so much resources), will most likely end in a CTHL and not a CTD.

Most common issues regarding instant CTDs (no warning etc) is usually related to driver issues. And under there, the video driver. Can make a huge difference in some cases.

Try reinstalling them if you have the latest version already, if that doesnt work try to downgrade to the second latest version.

There might not be as much traffic here, but at least the people who respond here have an idea what they're talking about! ;)

As Smokeeye mentioned, CTDs are more often driver related. Did anything on your computer change since you were last able to play WWIIOL?

BTW, that CTHL when relaunching is normal. If you wait a minute before relaunching, you shouldn't see that. This is fixed in 1.29, I think.

BTW, that CTHL when relaunching is normal. If you wait a minute before relaunching, you shouldn't see that. This is fixed in 1.29, I think.

Unless it was fixed in the last beta patch it's not...

How about some feedback? What's your system specs, OS, and in game settings? Did you change anything before the crashing started? Are you running on MB sound with your ww2 in game sound setting set to hardware? That's a recipe for a crash. Try updating your sound drivers. It's usually the last thing that people check and I've seen sound cause as many problems as video drivers in this game.

When was the last time you cleaned the dust out of the heat sink on your video card?

Do you crash when spawning any French unit, or a specific subset (i.e. AFV's)? Quite often crashing when spawning a specific unit or group of units is caused by an error in one of the sound files that was introduced when the most recent patch was installed. Reinstalling from the full install file is the fix for this particular problem.

Do you crash when spawning any French unit' date=' or a specific subset (i.e. AFV's)? Quite often crashing when spawning a specific unit or group of units is caused by an error in one of the sound files that was introduced when the most recent patch was installed. Reinstalling from the full install file is the fix for this particular problem.[/quote']

I'm an inf guy so i never spawn armour so i guess its the inf weaponry. Cheers caber.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0