• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lampie

Pay for Other Player

6 posts in this topic

S!

I was wondering if its possible to play for another players account.

EG I want to pay for a squadmate's account. I dont want to take over the account or anything.

Is that possible? Has anyone done that?

Thanks for any info.

S!

I suspect you could simple put your cc number on his account he would have to do it or give you the login info for you to do it. Great gesture.

Or you coudl just use ww2online Gift Vouchers, you pay for them, send him the code, and he can use it to play without paying etc...

Or you coudl just use ww2online Gift Vouchers' date=' you pay for them, send him the code, and he can use it to play without paying etc...[/quote']

I don't think those are available any more. I checked the promitions and subscription options, and the gift vouchers are not listed in either spot.

Yeah gift voucher would be best way to go. Sadly no more prob.

I mean I like my squaddies, but not enough to hand them my CC heheh

Thanks for the info, I guess I can better just wire some cash or so.

S!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0