Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

"Flak Valley" Feedback Thread .........

18 posts in this topic

well we have a Winner ............ the Allied team took down the last bridge with 10 minutes left on the timer. they face huge ammounts of flak on every run they made to Piesport. there must have been 60+ Axis Bofors laying down a carpet of shrapnel that was so thick you could walk on it.

Anywho Please post the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly here for this event.

Thanks to Everyone who came to the event, probally 100 or more players were there. Thank All of you. You make my Job Fun :D

Awesome Event Jammy my hat's off to all who participated. Thanks to chkicker and kobra88 for leading the flights. GJ guys

S!

very fun - but the funniest part were the last 10 minutes...

Next time pls more swarms and no lonewolfs :P

looking forward to the video !

Well put together event...great leadership on the allied side. The cliffs and hills made it hard to fly low alt and the flak was CRAZY!

"A pure BLAST!"

It was great getting on Teamspeak with a large formation of bombers and hearing the hoops, hollers and congratulations whenever we knocked down a bridge. Good job AAA. You pushed it right to the last few minutes.

Hats off to whoever suggested the aaa sweep on the last rush as the minutes ticked down. I didn't catch who it was on TS.

I can't wait for the next one!

for the record - i want the official start time and end time.. I think we went over the time limit..like in politics I'm a sore loser and demand a recount! hehe

:D

Anywho Please post the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly here for this event.

the only ugly was my wing as i was meticulously torn apart by some good boforing!

Cool Video...but you should have made some views from the ground - better said our Flak View

I was thinking a "chase view" behind the bombers would've been cool with all that flak :)

:D had a blast... My opel got bombed once and almost bombed two other times. Also I chased ole jammy around a bit in his ratcam.. (I actually got some screens of the ratcam!!!!)

It was fun being an opel driving around the battlefield more then shooting at the bofors lol.

Also I would like to thank all the ground crews who kept the bofors resupplyed because with out them the event would of been sucky.

Some of the axis team thought some of the bombers were "above" the limit so hopefully the video comferms or denys it. I only say maybe 2-3 "pushing it" but no one really breaking our 2000km rule.

Video questions: Why did ya edit out our f/o downtime when we were shootenatch and me trying to knife ya cam after the event and them chasing me with bofors up the hill lol.

=(^_^)= also rofl the footage of my opel drive across the bridge was random.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0