Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bubi

[AXIS] JG51 Molders is Recruiting!

338 posts in this topic

S! JG51. I just signed back up after being forced to leave wwiionline (due to wife) back in Oct of 2009. I was spending too much time flying and not enough time with the wife and kids. I think when I started walking around with a flying scarf on is when the wife said, ENOUGH!

Anyway, the kids are in school and I upgraded the computer so I'm ready to be a target drone for allied planes. I just have to install voice comms, trackIR, configure my combat flap settings and I'm ready to go. I work 3rd shift (12am-8am) central time zone, so I primarily will be on morning hours after 8am.

I'm on a work computer now but will register with the JG51 forums, and see if you are taking any applications.

S!

Brasi

Bump 4 Bubi an Jg 51

This forum requires that you wait 40 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 40 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.

Listen to the sound of that engine. Wwiionline's ME109 only fighter wing. Come and join us, especially now that the 109 FM has been fixed.

5nj77mJlzrc

With the new Bf109 in game what a better time to join the only Bf109 only squadron in the game.

More JG51 gun camera footage from the front. Come and join the Luftwaffe's only ME109 jagdgeschwader.

I6nrgmmcoxE

Hi - I'd like to sign up, though 2 things, firstly I'm a total novice and secondly I don't know where to sign! :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0