Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bubi

[AXIS] JG51 Molders is Recruiting!

338 posts in this topic

If you are new to the game and plan on flying than there is no better advice I can give you then to join a squadron. I would like to invite you to join JG51 for a sortie or two. We would be more than willing to help show you the game we love and have such a great time playing.

If you are new to the game and plan on flying than there is no better advice I can give you then to join a squadron. I would like to invite you to join JG51 for a sortie or two. We would be more than willing to help show you the game we love and have such a great time playing.

Squad requirements:

MUST use TS3 and fly a 109 during squad nights.

Join us on a Sunday or Tuesday during a squad night & see what you could be part of.

WHOOF!!!!

Just ran into you guys flying P-39 CAS over Charleroi. I was low and slow and didn't even notice two of you boom down and get on my six, I thought it was AAA AI. By the time I realised what had happened it was too late. Not much allied air left in that area.

From the coordination I could tell I had been shot down by a good squad. I asked which squad my killer was in on 55 (allied air channel) and was answered JG 51, followed by a tirade of ranting about your squad that only demonstrates your effectiveness.

EDIT: What's the song in this video?

Edited by brogan123

Why not a bump for a good squad !! im not a member but fly very often with them !! lots of good pilot in there !!!

Join !! LW need you !!!

JG51 "Molders" is always looking for both veteran and novice pilots to join it's ranks. We have our own Teamspeak3 channel, website, and forum for players to check out. Pilots are welcome to jump on our TS3 channel, introduce themselves, and then wing up with some of the finest fighter pilots the game has to offer. (me excluded;))

Just head to the JG51 website http://www.jg51molders.com/ and register. Once registered you should be able to click the TS3 channel on the right hand side of the main webpage and you will go directly to our TS3 server. During "prime time" usually from 6pm-11pm there are always lots of pilots on who will show you the ropes and most importantly wing up with you. During all other times you can usually catch 2-3 players on, other players like yourself, and more experienced non-JG51 pilots online using our server to have fun.

Hope to see you in the air.....

Bump back to the top for JG51. If you are new and need to be shown the ropes on how to fly, then JG51 is the outfit to sign up with. We have numerous squad nights that can fit into your schedule and have players on Teamspeak 3 almost 24/7.

Regards,

Baer

1./JG51

Always looking for veteran and new pilots to fill our ranks. We have our own TS channel and everyone is welcome to hop on it.

I am interested but I work nights and alternate days off so I'm not always free for Squad nights, plus I have a 4month old

I am interested but I work nights and alternate days off so I'm not always free for Squad nights' date=' plus I have a 4month old[/quote']

I work 3rd shift from 12am-8am with only Thursday and Fridays off, so it's no big deal if you can't make every squad night. As a matter of fact I haven't made one in a loooong time. You can just asked to be listed as a reserve pilot and fly when you can. Right now it's 10:51pm central time zone and there are 10 players on.

I am interested but I work nights and alternate days off so I'm not always free for Squad nights' date=' plus I have a 4month old[/quote']

DOOD, i work midnights as well. Im usualy on everyday and i got no prob wingin with ya.

Just hit us up.

evil

I'll have to hook up with you guys for some flights, I need all the help I can get flying air combat :) I'm on the west coast/PST zone, when are you guys on mainly?

I'll have to hook up with you guys for some flights' date=' I need all the help I can get flying air combat :) I'm on the west coast/PST zone, when are you guys on mainly?[/quote']

At all times Fnbeans, but mainly in the early afternoon (2pm) until around 11pm. There are some of us who represent JG51 during the off hours (early morning) Players like Kilo14, j2huggies, Mingus, myself, and Evile.

Go ahead and register on the JG51 website and and from there you should be able to click on the teampseak icon on the right side of the main webpage. You will automatically be connected our server and most likely will find players on. Introduce yourself and have fun!

Try and Stick to this please.

We see on a regular basis that squads with its members are "bumping" their post multiple times a day and often so come in under violation of the Terms of Service article #10:

"Do not post Spam. This includes, but is not restricted to, posting "in", "pad", "+1", or any other form of posting expressly to increase your post count without providing content. The moderators will use their discretion to determine when a post is not intended to begin or contribute to a community discussion. Please read the Terms of Service for further information on spamming."

So based on this we are enforcing a new rule effective immediately in the Recruitment forum.

A squad thread are not allowed to be bumped more than once a week, - either by the squad members or any other individual. If we see violation of these rules we may remove the post(s) without warning

It's plenty enough for keeping it on the first page and you may aswell move your Squads thread to the side specific sub forums and remove it from the "flock".

Try and Stick to this please.

WTF is that all about OHM? You want squads to help with getting new people ingame or not. I swear you rats are bipolar.:confused:

Currently (3/4/12) JG51 Molders has 9 pilots in the top 25 fighter list. We are always willing to take on new or experienced players. Please feel free to join us on our TS channel that can be accessed via our website, which is on the first page of this thread.

Being in a squad and using Teamspeak 3 increase the game play experience tremendously.

S!

Currently (3/4/12) JG51 Molders has 9 pilots in the top 25 fighter list. We are always willing to take on new or experienced players. Please feel free to join us on our TS channel that can be accessed via our website, which is on the first page of this thread.

Being in a squad and using Teamspeak 3 increase the game play experience tremendously.

S!

Back to the top for ya. Come check out JG51!

http://www.jg51molders.com/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0