• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bubi

[AXIS] JG51 Molders is Recruiting!

338 posts in this topic

S!

JG13 is holding it's first open recruiting campaign! This is a special call out to any new pilots looking to join a tight Luftwaffe geschwader dedicated to protecting and assisting the heavy lifters on the ground utilizing Bf-109 and FW-190 aricraft. In this squad you will learn how to fly and utilize team work to complete objectives.

JG13 flies in support of 1. Fliegerkorps and conducts operations regularly in concert with JG22, JG51, and KG53. We are looking to fill the remaining few slots in 1./JG13 and open 2./JG13 for active duty.

If you are looking to begin or continue your Luftwaffe career with an organized heritage online air combat squadron, stop by jg13.net and apply today!

This is working well, bump again. For all the new recruits make sure and post a bump of some kind here before you head over to our site :D

S!

This forum would be a lot more useful if threads were around longer than 30 minutes to be seen.

Just a thought.

If you’re new to the game and like flying the Bf109 then don’t be shy come fly with us for a sortie or two and see what we are about.

Perhaps you are new to the game and are looking for a little help surviving the unfriendly sky of WWIIOL or maybe you just like flying the Bf109 and are looking for an organized group to fly with? We in either case JG51 “Mölders” invites you to tag along for a sortie or two and see if our group is right for you.

We are the only Bf109 only squadron in the game and although we might not be the best pilots in the game we make up for that with teamwork.

We are using TeamSpeak3 for voice communication

www.JG51molder.com

Squad Night Times

8./JG 51 our European time zone Staffel kicks things off at 8pm Greenwich Mean Time (3pm EST)

3./JG 51 our USA time zone Staffel finishes off the night starting at 8pm Eastern Standard Time (1am GMT)

We are looking forward to flying with you.

Though I haven't yet spent much time with the squad (and in this game too), but joining JG51 has definately improved my flying skill a lot.

We don't have anyone besides me who fly Asian/Austrailian time zone. I really wish to see some new pilots joining us from that time zone so I could wing with them.

New to the game then come fly a sortie or two with JG51 and let us show you how we play the game.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0