Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bubi

[AXIS] JG51 Molders is Recruiting!

338 posts in this topic

If the Bf109 is your ride of choice then come see what JG51 “Mölders” has to offer as a squadron.

We are the only Bf109 only squadron in the game.

vonmatz_spit.png

Looking for a wingman?

Like flying the Bf109?

Then give JG51 "Mölders" a try!

YOU JUST MIGHT LIKE WHAT YOU SEE :)

The Bf109 is not unlike JG51 in that it’s not right for everyone but if you’re one of those pilots that get a thrill out of flying the Bf109 then come give JG51 a try. You might just be surprised at what you find.

Real men fly Bf109s so come check out the only Bf109 squadron in the game.

JG51 “Mölders” does have a European Staffel and we would love to see more Europeans join us.

Sunday night 8pm GMT and 8pm EST we hold one of our two squad nights and would like to invite any Bf109 pilots to come join us for a sortie or two. Who knows you just might like what you see and decide JG51 is the right place for you.

JG51 is a squad where teamwork and having fun are above everything else. It's a welcoming environment that allows pilots both to learn, and teach. Be you a veteran, or a rookie, JG51 will gladly take you.

If you want to give us a try, come fly a few sorties with us, just send me a PM on the forums and in game and I'll get you set up.

Newe.png

LMAO .. Good one T2.

Let me just throw this out there. While the squad is based on tactics and formation flying etc... we know how to get down as well and have some fun. TS is always a good time! New pilot to vets are welcome!

Gotta agree with Fujimo on that - the squad is alot of fun too! If it was based on skill alone, I definately wouldn't have made the cut. But if you want to fly with a fun squad, where teamwork and comeraderie go hand in hand - come fly with us! Yep, even you opponents looking for a fun place to come "vacation" are welcome to tag along for a sortie or two - you might just want to stay! S!

PS: Teetwo - that last one is pure gold!

Edited by beazil

Gotta agree with Fujimo on that - the squad is alot of fun too! If it was based on skill alone, I definately wouldn't have made the cut. But if you want to fly with a fun squad, where teamwork and comeraderie go hand in hand - come fly with us! Yep, even you opponents looking for a fun place to come "vacation" are welcome to tag along for a sortie or two - you might just want to stay! S!

PS: Teetwo - that last one is pure gold!

True that, an added plus to the fun side is the mixture of fun and tactics. That's where I've noticed skill increases and having an assigned wingman and a group working together really helps. :cool:

Don’t let the fear of flying the Bf109 in combat keep you away. We have got some really good pilots that are more than willing to help you become an accomplished Bf109 pilot.

If you want to be part of a great team and have a great time, regardless of skill, look us up.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0