• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigwig

Mouse Cursor Probems

7 posts in this topic

I'm having a problem since the update with my mouse cursor. I start the game up select a mission play the game and everything works fine but when i get out of the mission back to the HQ screen my mouse cursor disappears. I then have to exit out of the game and restart it so i can get it back on screen only to see it disappear again after the next mission.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bigwig

I´m having the same problem with my Mac. Damn irritating! Also the sound is weird, some sounds are really strong, a rifle at a far distance sounds sometimes as if it is really near.

I'm having same problem as bigwig, have to restart after each mission, this has just started since the update, damned annoying :mad:

Well at least I'm not suffering alone.

or

Could this be a new way of forced training to show us the true value of a online soldier. Now we will be forced to be more cunning and use our equipment in a more responsible manner because if we don't we have to log out. Hmmm I wonder.

I would be willing to take this delay (reloging back into the game after each mission) instead of the spawn delay but I must say after having to relog and go back into another spawn delay it gets a bit old.

bigwig

Also getting it on a macbook pro. OS 10.5

As an aside...the cursor is still there. You just can't see it. If you hover it over the right places you can actually get back to the mission screen.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0