Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rarekind

Game Wont Launch

36 posts in this topic

CFML files go in your home prefs folder "~/Library/Preferences/ww2ol/cfml".

Hope that helps.

S!

I'm having the same problem as bgstig. Unable to install older version due to having newer version. Launch is crashing straight to desktop. I've deleted all related files and receipts. :confused:

The fix mentioned earlier gets the game to launch for me, but now I have another issue entirely, it seems. The buttons, HC radio messages, and some other things which I can't remember, look like code rather than something that is supposed to be in game. For example, when I'm spawning in, in the bottom left corner, instead of saying Loading World it reads '?loading.world?'. Once I get into the game, the keyboard and mouse no longer work at all.

That's the dreaded "?something.silly?" bug which occurs randomly, but always happens if you calibrate the joystick and then go online. If you do the calibration, quit, rerun and then go online usually it will be OK.

Ahwulf is the Big Man around here. What would we have done without him? :D

Anyway, I would just like to chip in an say that my iMac runs WWII Online like a bloody charm. I have never had so good performance since I bought my iMac last year. It's like Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee… if you know what I mean. :)

P.S. I shouldn't have drinked all that Jul Mumma before I guess. It's like "Christmas Candy for Old Men". :cool:

I'm not sure what the deal is with the full 1.29.3 installer. Natch it works for me.

Are PPC users the only ones experiencing this full installer issue?

'm not sure what the deal is with the full 1.29.3 installer. Natch it works for me.

Are PPC users the only ones experiencing this full installer issue?

My config: 2x2G5, 10.5.6

Intel users please with 1.29.3 installer problem please speak up!

Sorry, for late response obviously dog3 has done a fine job on locating the problem and ahwulf has done a good job on fixing the problem. :)

Like thank them both for the assisting of me. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0