Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bogol

1.29.3 CTDs ALOT

31 posts in this topic

I have reported this crash problem 4 times over the past 2 weeks and my post keep going away. That makes me unhappy. Is this installer problem the cause of the CTD's. Can someone reply for once to my questions. After 6 years it may be time for me to take a break. I have been very patient in the past knowing the coding difficulties involved. But being ignored on this is just not cool. I spent the holiday ctd'ing. Just not cool.

Thread 7 Crashed:

0 com.playnet.ww2ol 0x00168172 f

Other than being out of the country all last week, I always try to respond. This is the first time I've seen this crash. It's in the map renderer thread, everyone else's CTD is network processing related so far.

It's possible that the web download of 129.3 incorrectly patched the application; however the CTD that I've mentioned in this and other threads has been around for a while.

Get the 129.2 installer and run it, than have it update your copy automatically. Maybe you will see a difference but it won't fix the common crash. That's a programming thing to fix.

Generally if you post here it will be read by me. If I'm not here (rare) then post a ticket or email bloo@playnet.com.

I have always had the occasional CTD but this week it went crazy, every 15 min. Did the re-install. But no help. Still crashing. Anyone else still feeling the pain?

Why has this thread vanished from the Mac support page?

I see now it returned after my post so I guess it's some type of sticky issue. We have to keep reporting our crashes for the thread to stay active. I heard many people in game complaining in game. All of you Mac users who are having the CTD problem need to post your logs. I guess that will keep it active so someone will see it eventually.

Try setting your forum settings to show more than 1 days messages then things won't disappear.

BTW there is an official sticky bug thread in case you failed to notice it.

You also might read the messages I post in every thread to see what level of support you are getting before complaining of no support. Other than Christmas week I am here every day. And I pay just like you.

There are only two CTDs that I know of and one is rare.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0