Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harpo

Anybody Found a Workaround for Skewed Flag Textures?

15 posts in this topic

On ATi graphics card with the latest 8.12 Catalyst driver, the CP flags and boat flag textures show as diagonal lines radiating out from the top of the flagpole making it extrememly difficult to tell ownership.

I'll probably try rolling back the driver tonight unless someone knows a tweak that will restore the animated texture to normal.

Thx

On ATi graphics card with the latest 8.12 Catalyst driver, the CP flags and boat flag textures show as diagonal lines radiating out from the top of the flagpole making it extrememly difficult to tell ownership.

I'll probably try rolling back the driver tonight unless someone knows a tweak that will restore the animated texture to normal.

Thx

Same problem, I even saw the japanese wwii flag :)

i have the latest catalyst drivers + an ATI 2600 from visontek and have same problems. im running vista 32.

Well I rolled back drivers to 8.11.

The good news is I can tell which flag is which now. The bad news is it's still not right. Now the texture is small on the flag. It is not stretched out to fill the flag. That will have to do for now.

For a game that you have to have up to date drivers on at all times for the most part, this problem shouldn't be happening. And yes I'm seeing it too...

Unfortunately we're not mainstream.

WWIIOL isn't even a blip on the radar when ATi and Nvidia are writing drivers to get performance out of today's games.

Have the same problem here, and the new ati 9.1 driver wont work with the game, not with xp, nor vista - gamercrashes ...

japflag.jpg

THIS

Seems like 8.7 is the last version that is working. I haven't seen any other textures fubared.

ATI just released new driver 9.1 sposed to fix issues i just downloaded i hope it fixes issues.

9.1 seems to FUBAR BE.

Dont install it

:mad:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0