Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AHWULF

*** Resolution problems post video specs here

29 posts in this topic

I still havnt been able to fix this. I filled out a ticket with support, but the guy said he wasnt much of a MAC person and couldnt help. he suggested i post here.

Did any of you find a way to fix this??

The support for cmd-tab changed the way the game recognizes compatible displays. If I could reproduce the problem, I could find out what's causing it. THe code that Shawnce added is right out of Apple's sample code. Its tough to figure out why it doesn't work for a small set of players. I am getting a new video card tommorrow I will try to see if I can hook it up to an old monitor and see if it happens to me.

is there something i could do to help you with this?

The support for cmd-tab changed the way the game recognizes compatible displays. If I could reproduce the problem' date=' I could find out what's causing it. THe code that Shawnce added is right out of Apple's sample code. Its tough to figure out why it doesn't work for a small set of players. I am getting a new video card tommorrow I will try to see if I can hook it up to an old monitor and see if it happens to me.[/quote']

Hmm, I might be able next week to set up a test app to at least get some info on what the code is seeing when you run in your setup (or anyone with this problem). I'll let you know if I can get it to work and where to get it. At least we would some clue as to what is going on.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0