Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gazoo

[AXIS] JG2 - Jagdgeschwader 2 Richthofen

73 posts in this topic

If you are looking for a Luftwaffe squad that focuses on the air war, including tactical bombing but in particular Fighter combat, then JG2 is for you. We have Many current members and are looking to expand in order to really take the fight to the allies.

We in particularly encourage any player, new or old, interested in learning the ins and outs of the air war to sign on with us. We will teach you everything you need to know to be successful. We incorporate voice comms as a rule and encourage teamwork.

We can be contacted at www.thejg2.net

Alternatively anyone interested in joining can contact any of the following, via forums Private Messages for info.

Gazoo

Sunz

Kr0nik

JG2Recruitmentpicture1.gif

I am going to be trying Axis out this up coming map. I have played allied pretty much since launch and am looking for a change. I am not great at Air to Air but I try. Well if I dont find a squad I hope to wing with you guys.

I registered with your website, I had a few questions that I posted in the comments section of the application. Does my application have to be reviewd before I can post in the visitor forum in the recruitment section? At any rate I am looking forward to trying Axis this map and hope to be on it for a while.

Hi, I went thru our forums bro, dont see any post from ya, Ill check on it and see whats up- Find any of us in game and fly with us a while bro

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0