Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blackgfa

Teamspeak login problem

3 posts in this topic

Not sure if anyone can help here, but I'm running out of ideas on where to ask help.

As I understand it the allied TS server is somehow tied in to the forum registration. I have been using the allied TS for some time without problem logging in as a registered user. A few days ago I found I could no longer log in as usual, and can only get in using the "quick connect" and then I show as unregistered. While this doesnt stop me from using TS ( using quick connect works fine for me still ) I would like to find out what is wrong so I can log in as registered.

I can still log into the AHC forums with my name/password, I have tried logging into TS a bazzilion times, always getting " login failed (name/passowrd wrong)" message, have re-filled out the connection blanks including name and password for TS several times, and have Uninstalled/re-installed TS with no effect. Any Clues? Thanks

You don't have anymore to log on the forums. Redo registration with the followings steps :

1. Join the AHC TS

2. pm a Guys who have SA near his name (mean server admin) to allow you to register with server

3. Open the self menu and choose a login and a password.

4. Relog on server with the password.

If you have already do that and it doesn't work. Try to do it with another login. If not , go to the forums AHC and ask for help.

Ok, I guess I can register using a different name/password combo than I did before. I was just wondering why my AHC forum name/password quit working all of a sudden.

And btw escaz, as perhaps a fellow wingshooter, I love the pintail sig :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0