Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darklion

Xfire???

9 posts in this topic

Wondering if anyone else has Xfire, as well my Xfire will dectect the game but I cant receive messages nor can I start a video or take screenshots with it, wondering if anyone else has this problem.

Appreciated if someone would help me.

Thank You, GO AXIS!!:)

Game is support but none of xfire's features, check http://www.xfire.com/games/ to show what games support what.

Theres been a post on xfire for a while now about getting more support, xfire team dont seem to be doing anything about it.

I know it supports it, I seen videos and screenshots on xfire from WW2 Online, so I have no clue how they got it to work. Oh well I guess Ill mess around with it untill i get it to work xD.:D

I know it supports it' date=' I seen videos and screenshots on xfire from WW2 Online, so I have no clue how they got it to work. Oh well I guess Ill mess around with it untill i get it to work xD.:D[/b']

Can do that by uploading them yourself through xfire onto there servers, say you make a movie with fraps then you go over to xfire and i think its files on the left side and say upload, find your movie and wait till its finished uploading then everyone can see it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0